Sound Waves DJ Entertainment

Hampton, VA, VA · View map · Visit website

About Sound Waves DJ Entertainment

Sound Waves DJ Entertainment is a unique wedding and event DJ company based out of Hampton, Virginia. They are owned by the husband-and-wife team of Jason and Courtney Marshall, who blend event coordination with their DJ services. They promise to treat your wedding as if it was their own, ensuring you have a fun and stress-free experience. Sound Waves DJ Entertainment prides themselves on their professionalism, integrity, and ability to build personal relationships.

This full-service DJ and event coordination company offers everything you need to make your celebration a success. Jason is skilled in a variety of musical genres, and has a database of over 15 million songs. You’ll start with a pre-wedding consultation where you can discuss your musical tastes and ideas for your wedding. Courtney will then act as your event coordinator, and assist you with your day-of timeline. She’ll also oversee event setup, contact any vendors that do not arrive on time, and serve as your professional MC. She'll make key announcements and lead group dances, if you so choose. Additional services include:

• Ceremony music
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Microphones
  • Sound and PA system
  • Travel expenses

Other Services
This experienced DJ and entertainment company offers a variety of lighting services to really make your reception stand out. In addition to uplighting, they also provide the following:

• Customized gobo lighting monogram
  • Dance floor lighting
  • Pin spot lighting
  • Speaker truss with accent lighting

52 Reviews for Sound Waves DJ Entertainment

52 Sound Waves DJ Entertainment Reviews

C
Featured
Craig

Married on 03/31/2018

I wish that there were a way for you, the reader, to feel how we we feel about Courtney and Jason of Sound Waves DJ Entertainment. They were BEYOND a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was on March ... Read more 31st and we booked them for day-of coordination, and that is the single best decision we made regarding our wedding.. aside from the decision to marry each other. Honestly, Courtney and Jason feel like family. They are two of the nicest, most generous, and professional people you'll ever had the chance of meeting. Every single detail was covered, and our wedding day was PERFECT because of Courtney and Jason. They are a dynamic team and will leave you feeling completely at ease with your perfect day. To give you a minor example of the level of perfectionism... I never had to visit the bar ONCE. Courtney had my cup full of whatever I needed throughout the night. Yes, this may seem minor, but that's the point - Courtney was aware of EVERYTHING - EVEN the small details like my drink level. This review will never be able to convey how absolutely happy we are with their services or how we feel about them as people. They deserve way more than a five-star rating. If you book with Sound Waves DJ Entertainment, you are booking with THE BEST. You will feel like royalty.

Stacie
Stacie Wardell

Married on 11/17/2018

Best there is

When my husband and I first went to Vista Creek it was still under construction. After meeting Courtney I knew this was where I was going to get married. Courtney and Jason truly made my wedding ... Read more perfect. I knew because I had Courtney in my corner I never had to stress. With every question and every concern I was met with the most calming and positive attitude from Courtney. I wanted to do a "surprise" dance with my brother where we started off with a slow song and went into a fun song and Jason pulled it off perfect it definitely was the highlight of all the dances. I can't say enough how amazing Courtney and Jason are and how perfect Vista Creek and Sound Waves DJ is!

E
Erin

Married on 10/31/2018

Perfect Pair

Courtney & Jason were the complete package. From the first meeting with them to our wedding day they were there to answer questions & provide suggestions, when needed. Jason was the perfect DJ, and ... Read more kept the crowd dancing all evening. They were able to set up speakers to provide music for our ceremony as well. Courtney was the perfect addition to our wedding day. She was constantly assessing our needs and helped me throughout the night whether she was bustling my dress, or running to get my “comfy” shoes for me to change into during the reception. We are so thankful for this couple & would highly recommend their service to other couples looking for a DJ/Coordinator.