Soundefx Entertainment, LLC

Blackwood, NJ · View map

About Soundefx Entertainment, LLC

Just as choosing the right life partner is crucial for a long lasting marriage, choosing the right entertainment is crucial for your event. Your entertainment is one of the most important parts of your wedding next to saying your vows. You want to make sure you have someone that will listen to your wants and needs, then follow through with them. This person should be able to coordinate with your venue and other wedding professionals such as video/photographer to ensure everyone is on the same page. A quality entertainer will not just play music, but will help facilitate your event from start to finish. When everyone is working together this makes for a seamless and spectacular event. SoundEfx Entertainment not only offers you this one person, but gives you a full time dedicated team

11 Reviews for Soundefx Entertainment, LLC

11 Soundefx Entertainment, LLC Reviews

User5531249

2+ years ago

With such a mixed crowd I was very nervous my wedding day would be a disaster, however thanks to owner/entertainer Brian & DJ Alberto their was music for everyone. Photo booth was fabulous. The props ... Read more were exceptional, high quality ( not those little paper eyes on a stick) The booth got all 17 of my adult cousins in 1 shot ( something we havnt done for years) My uplighting was exactly what I wanted. I will never go to another DJ company and I will refer SoundEfx & The Washington to anyone & everyone I know looking for excellent service, proffessional equipment in lights & sound . Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts!

M
Megan

Married on 09/20/2014

Brian has always been professional and fun during the corporate events I have hired him for previously... So when my mother was getting married, I was more than comfortable having him help us celebrate ... Read more the occasion.

User4445759

Event date: 08/17/2014

Brian was awesome. He played all the music we selected and he was very professional. Read more Brian was awesome. He played all the music we selected and he was very professional.