Sounds In Motion

Modesto, CA · View map

About Sounds In Motion

Sounds In Motion is a mobile disc jockey Company specializing in providing music entertainment for all occasions! We have been in business for over 20 years, serving the Central Valley of California.

We are the first and only disc jockey service in the Central Valley to offer our clients a professional office to relax in while planning their big day! We're not just disc jockeys...we are entertainers, event directors and master of ceremonies. Our team includes eight full-time professionally-trained disc jockeys and one full-time office manager.

We were voted 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 Best DJ - Central Valley

Voted Top Disc Jockey Company in Northern California by KCRA 3 (A-List)

We are the most referred DJ Company in the Valley!!!

Make an appointment and see why we are the best!!!

213 Reviews for Sounds In Motion

213 Sounds In Motion Reviews

K
Kyndall

Married on 09/22/2018

DJ George did our wedding this September and it was absolutely fantastic. We had a small area designated as the dance floor, but his energy and music selections had the entire room filled with people ... Read more dancing until midnight. He played a great mix of music to accommodate parents and friends. He was also our MC and did an amazing job. He was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend booking sounds in motions for your special day!

J
Jim

Married on 09/01/2018

Sound In Motion was the DJ company we used for our wedding and we loved them. They were early, professional and reasonably priced. They even helped us with editing our first dance song. They were ... Read more were referred to us and I can understand why.

M
Molly

Married on 06/23/2018

If I could give more then 5 stars I totally would! We hired DJ George for our wedding last month in June. Let me just say, George is AMAZING! He's super outgoing, professional, detail oriented, and ... Read more very versatile and knows his music very well. Our wedding was multi cultural (Mexicans and Americans) and he knew the music to play to keep ALL of our guests on the dance floor including myself and my husband ( who isn't much of a dancer I might add) I was a little nervous in the beginning just having a DJ play at our wedding & not having a live band but George made up for it and so much more! He is literally the best and so very worth it! From the beginning when you have your initial appointment with him to the very end of your wedding night! We got sooooo many compliments about how great our DJ & music was from all our guests young and old! My husband and I could not have been more happy with him! Thank you so very much!!!!