Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment

Duluth, MN · View map · Visit website

About Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment is a passionate wedding DJ company located in Duluth, Minnesota. Founded in 1987, their decades of experience guarantee they have the experience needed to provide quality entertainment for your special day. They consider DJing their art that is crafted from the music, people, energy and atmosphere surrounding them. Offering customized planning, they will guide you through everything you need to make your wedding memorable.

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment provides a variety of DJ services for your big day. Their most popular wedding package features a consultation, microphones and a sound system. With their extra entertainment services, they provide options that will allow your wedding to stand out from others. Silent disco and casino gaming are just two of the services that make their entertainment one-of-a-kind. Additional services available include:

• Liability insurance

Featured
Brittney Krieger

Married on 10/13/2018

Clyde Iron Works - Krieger Wedding

Sounds Unlimited did not disappoint! Sean was very professional, polite and easy to work with. He kept everyone dancing all night! If I had to do it all over again Sean and Sounds Unlimited would be ... Read more my first call!

B
Brady

Married on 08/17/2019

Most Amazing Experience

Mary from Sounds Unlimited did the most amazing job with our wedding and wedding party. She knew exactly how to get people up and dancing. We were able to relax and let her control the rest of the ... Read more night. She even went as far as getting me and my bride drinks when we were out to be a completely amazing DJ. So grateful to her and Sounds Unlimited for the amazing service.

Catherine
Catherine Hafdahl

Married on 08/03/2019

Great communication, fun DJs, helpful coordination!

Communication was always very prompt and thorough, I was never left wondering about an unanswered question or concern. They helped quite a bit with coordination the day of the wedding as well - I ... Read more never had to worry about what time it was or whether something would be done or not because Sean, our DJ, communicated with our photographers and gently directed us to where we needed to be. We also received so many compliments on the music! He did a great job of reading the room and knowing what to play to keep people dancing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!