Soundview Caterers

Bayville, NY · View map · Visit website

About Soundview Caterers

Soundview is your Exclusive Waterfront venue for the day! Hosting only one evet per day, our sole focus is on your guests. Nestled on the shores of the Long Island Sound, this gorgeous venue specializes in creating extraordinary wedding experiences for couples in love and their special guests on one of the most exciting days of their lives. With their excellent reputation and impeccable customer service skills, the experienced event specialists at Soundview will go above and beyond to assist you in creating a wedding that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
Soundview can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests in its scenic indoor and outdoor event spaces. The waterfront venue is a one-room facility that features a separate space for cocktail receptions and intimate gatherings. Inside Soundview’s Grand Ballroom, you and your guests will be transported to a bygone era, with its Crystal chandeliers, ultra high ceilings, crown moldings and gorgeous hardwood floors. The event space also features state-of-the-art lighting, recessed video monitors and embedded fireplaces. Soundview hosts only one wedding event per day, giving couples the exclusivity and personal attention they deserve from beginning to end.

The event possibilities at Soundview are endless as it offers couples a space to host their bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception and elopement on the property. Soundview is a full-service wedding venue that provides a myriad of event services to couples planning their nuptials. Those services include all-inclusive wedding planning packages, in-house catering and bartending, event planning, event rentals and wireless Internet. Couples may bring in their own vendors to assist them on their special day. At Soundview, event staff will be on hand on the day of each wedding it hosts to assist with setup and cleanup before, during and after each event. Soundview offers parking, shuttle and valet services to couples and their guests during the events they host. The property is also wheelchair accessible.

Cuisine
At Soundview, couples have the option of selecting from a variety of catering services for their cocktail hour or reception. Those services include family style, plated, stations, servers, hors d'oeuvres, and buffet. The venue also offers bartending services, such as open bar, that features premium and house liquor, wine and beer. Couples also have the option of creating their very own signature drinks for their special day.

38 Reviews for Soundview Caterers

38 Soundview Caterers Reviews

M
Featured
Milagros

Married on 02/16/2019

Elegance and Perfection!

Our day was absolutely perfect and a huge part of it was thanks to Soundview Caterers! From the moment we walked in to get a tour of the venue, up to the moment we walked out and jumped into our limo ... Read more at the end of our wedding night, the entire Soundview family was amazing! Everyone is so nice, responsive and caring to making your experience there one of a kind. The evening took off without flaw! The food was amazing, all was set up exactly how we wanted and EVERYONE loved it! The food was amazing! The drinks were perfection and the grounds are absolutely stunning! People are still calling us to say nothing but good things about the wedding and how much fun they had. Michael, Diane, and Diego thank you so much! The entire staff was amazing and we are forever grateful for you all. You truly made our wedding day the best we could've ever imagined!!

Gina
Gina

Married on 07/04/2019

Picture Perfect July 4th Wedding!!

My husband and I were married at Soundview on July 4th 2019. From the very first moment we stepped foot into Soundview when we first got engaged, to the very last second of our wedding, Michael, ... Read more Diane, Diego, Andrea and the entire Soundview staff, went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The food, the atmosphere, the organization, every little detail of our day was impeccable. The food more than surpassed our expectations. Chef Nick did an amazing job. We have had so many compliments about the cocktail hour and the multiple courses served at our reception. The food was something you would get at a fancy restaurant! Diego was our Maître D for the evening. He did all that he could to keep our guests happy and made sure that our day went smoothly. (We love you Diego!!) Andrea was my bridal attendant. She was by my side all day and night helping me with my dress and my flowers and making sure I had everything that I needed. And of course, our banquet manager Diane! She is a truly amazing woman and now our friend. My dad has not been well this past year and every time we communicated, Diane would always ask about him. She knew I was worried about his health on the day of the wedding, and she made sure that he was looked after and taken care of on that day, which truly put my mind at ease. What separates Soundview the most from every other wedding venue, is that they treat you like family. I truly believe that Michael cares about the couples that come into his beautiful place and wants them to have a picture perfect, memorable day like ours. My husband and I can’t thank you all enough. We love you, and we will be back to visit for our anniversary!

L
Lana Ios

Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing place with even more amazing staff

Incredible and beautiful one wedding a day venue. The staff is incredible. They took care of everything, from making sure the bar had my preferred wine, Reisling, to making sure I was able to sneak ... Read more away for 10 minutes to do sunset photos with my husband. They really are there to accommodate any request! My husband is Israeli so we asked for a custom cocktail hour station, and I have heard only amazing things not only about that station, but the food in general. Also I kept mentioning my love of pretzels and almost went with that as an exit station but instead chose gelato since it's more summery. So imagine my surprise on the day of the wedding, one of the plates for just my husband and I was a plate of pretzels. They are thoughtful, they are kind, and they never made me feel like I was inundating them with questions. I would recommend this venue again and again. Thank you to Diego, Diane, Andrea and the amazing staff.