Soundvoice

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Soundvoice

SoundVoice is a distinguished event planning company, specializing in weddings, and focusing on offering highly professional, personal service and utmost attention to detail. We believe that music in a wedding does not just set the mood of the day, but it also tells your story. From the ceremony to the last dance.

Brides-to-be love working with us because not only we provide excellent music (wedding DJs, bands, saxophone or violin solo artists) but very distinct lighting, dance floor and photobooth services as well!!!

With more than 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry, we are sure we can turn your wedding day to an experience of a life time. Whenever planning a wedding reception, we do everything to ensure that you and your guests will enjoy the best music through ideal equipment and exceptional partners.

Confide us your dreams to make them happen!

40 Reviews for Soundvoice

40 Soundvoice Reviews

Z
Zuzana

Married on 07/27/2018

If You want great service with a personal touch, work with true professional in country where it’s not so easy to find many Fotis and his team are your people! I’m a very picky person and I want ... Read more quality especially for my wedding I was no ready to make compromises! I hope I ll get opportunity to work with with Fotis again, because truly he is the best! Our guests danced all night and party had a super hyped vibe!! Highly recommended

D
David

Married on 06/21/2018

Fotis and the team were superb, had the dance floor bouncing and had no issues with requests from guests. Sound quality was excellent and I highly recommend them to all.! All guests commented on how ... Read more good the music was!

G
Georgia

Married on 06/02/2018

Σας ευχαριστούμε που βάλατε το λιθαράκι σας στο να κάνουμε ενα Τέλειο wedding party, ετσι οπως το ειχαμε ονειρευτεί! Read more Σας ευχαριστούμε που βάλατε το λιθαράκι σας στο να κάνουμε ενα Τέλειο wedding party, ετσι οπως το ειχαμε ονειρευτεί !!!!