Soundworthy Music Entertainment Corporation

Miami, FL · View map

About Soundworthy Music Entertainment Corporation

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to SOUNDWORTHY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION, the premier booking choice for all of your Music and Entertainment needs. Licensed and insured by the State of Florida, Soundworthy Entertainment specializes in providing music for corporate functions, weddings, and all special events (Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Casinos, Cruises, Etc…). Our performers add class, energy, and enjoyment to any event. Because we value the satisfaction of our clients, we require our entertainers to maintain the highest standard of service and professionalism. Our DJs, musicians, and dancers work diligently on perfecting their crafts to specialize in live entertainment.

For several years Soundworthy Entertainment has been the leading source of Music and Entertainment in the State of Florida. Browse through our list of bands to view descriptions, photos, and videos. Contact us and make your next event a memorable one.

Speak with an agent today.

Toll Free: 1.888.793.2677 or 1.888.SWE.CORP

3 Reviews for Soundworthy Music Entertainment Corporation

3 Soundworthy Music Entertainment Corporation Reviews

jacqueline
jacqueline

Married on 05/21/2011

Ronald was very very easy to work with, always answered his phone and was very polite and thorough. We did all the music through him (we had a string quartet for the ceremony and and reception, a solo ... Read more solo pianist for the cocktail hour and a band for the actual reception. All were fabulous!!!! Everyone complimented me on how great they were. Highly recommend. Thank you Ronald!

T
teddy

Married on 09/26/2009

Great DJ! I have never seen people get up so fast to dance. He really kept everything going and everyone on the dance floor. Would recommend him to anyone! Read more Great DJ!!! I have never seen people get up so fast to dance. He really kept everything going and everyone on the dance floor. Would recommend him to anyone!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/27/2010

Contacting this agency was the best thing I ever did! They were professional, flexible, and sincere. They took all of the information I gave them and provided me with the PERFECT band for my wedding! ... Read more They were full of energy, they played everything my husband and I wanted to hear, and they got everyone from age 5 to 70 dancing! I hired both my DJ and live band from Soundworthy ent. They provided me with a competitive price and GREAT service! I recommend this agency to anyone looking for the best quality entertainment at a reasonable price. My friends and family could not stop talking about the entertainment at my wedding! (I think they were jealous!)

Soundworthy Music Entertainment Corporation FAQ