Soussou Productions

Matthews, NC · View map · Visit website

About Soussou Productions

Soussou Productions is a wedding videography service based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. The Soussou Productions team makes it a goal to create breathtaking wedding films for couples from all walks of life. These professionals bring over a decade of wedding experience to the table and will go above and beyond to showcase the romance and emotion of your big day. The company is dedicated to creating a unique videography experience that is memorable and 100 percent stress-free.

Soussou Productions can provide couples with digital downloads, USB flash drives, or USB hard drives of their wedding film. Some of the professional videography services that they offer couples include:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Cara

Married on 08/30/2016

My husband is super shy, and photo and video was probably my biggest concern for our wedding day! Mark and Emily have personalities that are infectious and make them wonderful to correspond with ... Read more during the planning process, and easy to work with on the big day. We love that we received all of our photos on a USB making them easy to share with friends and family. The photos came out fabulous!

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 10/14/2018

Forever Breathless! Book Now!

Mark is the videographer of all videographers! I literally can not explain the joy I felt while watching my wedding preview. I relived every single moment while watching! Mark has above board ... Read more equipment and made sure to capture every important detail of my day and then showcased it in the most cinematic way ever. I am still speechless! I look forward to finding a way to book Mark again!

R
Rachel

Married on 06/02/2018

Mark created a beautiful wedding highlight film and ceremony film for our wedding (June 2, 2018). The quick turnaround was totally unexpected but very appreciated. We received our highlight film 4 ... Read more days after our wedding and our ceremony film 10 days after. I am speechless over both films. I highly recommend using Mark as your videographer, you won't regret it!