South Louisiana Virtuosi

Baton Rouge, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About South Louisiana Virtuosi

South Louisiana Virtuosi is a concert ensemble and Pioneer pop/jazz quartet in LA. Their experience and passion are expressed through their work. Visit their Youtube channel for many sample recordings and CD's. This ensemble of classically trained virtuosos always adds the perfect soundtrack to your affair. weddmusic.com

South Louisiana Virtuosi has a very large music library for you to select from. They can provide String Quartet, Trio and Duo as well as a mix of different instrumentations giving them an expansive repertoire of options for your event entertainment. Whether you need music for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or reception, this set of musicians has got it all covered. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VduHX6IB2No

47 Reviews for South Louisiana Virtuosi

47 South Louisiana Virtuosi Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 12/31/2013

Perfect choice! There is a timeless, beautiful, classy, personal atmosphere that can only be created by live music and these musicians were amazing! From my first correspondence they were ... Read more professional and very kind! The classical music for the ceremony was just graceful. Not to mention that the combination the joyous event combined with the beautiful music caused me to cry as I was escorted down the isle! As for the reception, they even went above and beyond to learn two songs that I requested at a short notice. One being our 1st dance and the other a song that my grandfather sang at all of his children and grandchildren weddings! Not only did they participate in keeping our family tradition alive, this was the 1st time in over 8 weddings that my grandfather sang with live musicians! They performed at both my ceremony and reception flawlessly and had a wonderful selection of music from classical, jazz, pop, rock, seasonal and many more! In person and appearance they are sweet friendly people who are very professional and considerate to any request! If you are needing music for any event I would hesitate contacting these musician!!

C
Crystal

Married on 09/08/2018

Don’t hesitate booking south la virtuosi for anything! They were absolutely perfect for my wedding and I’m so happy I booked them! Read more Don’t hesitate booking south la virtuosi for anything! They were absolutely perfect for my wedding and I’m so happy I booked them!

A
Alison

Married on 07/28/2018

It was a beautiful wedding and the ceremony music just tied it all in perfectly. Read more It was a beautiful wedding and the ceremony music just tied it all in perfectly.