South North Photography

About South North Photography

South North Photography

Milwaukee & Orlando Wedding Photographer & Videographer

We offer photography & videography in 4k with drone

South North photography previously Ashley Krug photography is a Milwaukee based photography company traveling all of the midwest and Florida.We pride our selfs on our affordable prices and quick return times without loosing quality. We have a modern style with tons of creativiy and keen eye for detail. Weddings are truly a passion of mine , Capturing your moments that will be freezing time and shown to all of your family and friends for years to come is somthing very special and dear to me. Your wedding is day is beautiful story and I'd love to be the one capturing it for you! Id love to meet with you and grab a cup of coffee and hear how you fell in love! I look forward to meeting all of you capturing your love story.

check us out on vimeo !https://vimeo.com/340987079

20 Reviews for South North Photography

20 South North Photography Reviews

D
Featured
Dracy

Married on 02/10/2018

Ashley and her husband are amazing! They do such a great job and are very professional. They took All my worries away the moment i meet Them. My venue had a lot of walking and they did it with out ... Read more a single complaint. I also Had a video made and i am So glad i did This. One thing I will cherish for ever. I cry Every time i watch It. Thank you so much for the amazing job you two did on our big day!

J
Jennifer Rivera

Getting married on 02/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing

We have hired South North Photography for our future wedding. From the first conversation I had with her I knew this company was the one just from one conversation. We recently did our engagment photo ... Read more shoot and we recieved our pictures within 2 days. They are BEAUTIFUL and everything I asked for. I highly recommend using them if your looking for an affordability,great quality,quick turn around, great communication, and perfection. We are so excited and can't wait until they photograph our wedding.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 06/01/2019

Thompson Wedding

We will have lasting memories of our wedding! It was an amazing time and I’m so happy they got to capture these beautiful moments. From the time they started you could tell they knew exactly what they ... Read more were doing and that it wasn’t their first rodeo. I would highly recommend South North Photography to anyone who wants someone who is professional but also affordable. We are absolutely in love with how our pictures came out and the video was perfect as well!