South Padre Beach Ceremony

South Padre Island, TX · View map

About South Padre Beach Ceremony

One stop wedding planning. Officiants, photographers, beach equipment rentals, flowers, cakes, salon services, and more can be placed into your customized wedding package. Size makes no difference. I am here to help make your wedding or renewal stress free for you. My name is Valarie Weddell, and I am a true romantic at heart. I have been married to my best friend for 25 years now, and God has blessed us with a son and two daughters. He officiates with excellence many of the weddings I help plan. We have been living in the South Padre area for thirteen years now which has given us many acquaintances and connections with photographers, florists, beach rental businesses, boats, restaurants, hotels, and much more. I will be able to plan, organize, council and assist you in making all your wedding dreams come true. I am a competent and reliable person, and I will be able to customize your wedding or renewal no matter how small or large. The sky is the limit!!

As your wedding planner I will help relieve your stress as I will be doing the locating, calling, booking and paying or organizing payment to the vendors you have decided to use. I will also help you on the day of your wedding to assure that everything goes just right.

I am excited about all the possibilities.

I am at your service.

46 Reviews for South Padre Beach Ceremony

46 South Padre Beach Ceremony Reviews

Amy
Amy

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!

Valarie was absolutely amazing! So very sweet and flexible. She made sure our day was perfect. She was recommended by a friend who used her years ago and I am so glad we used her. Read more Valarie was absolutely amazing!!!! So very sweet and flexible. She made sure our day was perfect. She was recommended by a friend who used her years ago and I am so glad we used her.

Nelda
Nelda

Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Wedding Planner!

I was so nervous about planning a destination wedding since I live across the country in VA. Valerie made the whole ceremony planning a breeze. She told me what she needed, I answered her questions, ... Read more and everything came together perfectly. The rehearsal was conducted clearly and we all understood what we had to do which helped (some) with our nervousness. I am grateful to have had her help!

M
Maria Ramirez

Married on 08/17/2018

Dream come true

Extremely satisfied with service. My wedding Day was made easy to know everything was taken care of by the wedding vendor. I came from Michigan to have the wedding in Texas. The entire experience was ... Read more worth it. I’m thankful that we were in contact the entire time until the end of the wedding. I highly recommend this wedding planner.