South Party Rental

West Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About South Party Rental

South Party Rental is a wedding party rental service in West Palm Beach, Florida. This family owned and operated business offers the best in business customer service along with a great variety of products to make your wedding one of a kind. You can find decor items for almost any wedding theme and budget. Choose South Party Rental for a budget-friendly, beautiful wedding in South Florida.

Services

South Party Rental offers a variety of wedding and decor rentals that can be optimized based on your budget and overall wedding theme. You will have access to all items for up to 24 hours, and South Party Rental will deliver and pick up all items for the event. Their wedding rental options include:

• Bars, buffet, and serving items
  • Chafing dishes
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Garden decor

Areas Covered

South Party Rental serves all of Palm Beach, Martin, and Broward counties.

63 Reviews for South Party Rental

63 South Party Rental Reviews

J
Featured
Jodi

Married on 02/24/2018

This company goes out of their way to make sure your event is exactly what you want! I got a beautiful tent and the day before our wedding I decided I wanted walls on the tent Without hesitation they ... Read more came out and put up the walls and it was perfect I’d recommend this company for any event big or small and I can’t wait to use them again in the future for every birthday party thank you guys so much

J
Jennifer Napolitano

Married on 06/15/2019

Crossing for a Cure Beach Lansing Director

Very professional, punctual, and reliable. They let me change my order several times without penalty and offered a discount for non-profit. Service was excellent and will definitely refer in the ... Read more future.

M
Monica

Event date: 07/13/2018

We love the professionalism and kindness of South Party Rental! They have the best service for my party needs! Read more We love the professionalism and kindness of South Party Rental! They have the best service for my party needs!