Erin Re Photography

Hanson, MA · View map

About Erin Re Photography

Formerly South Shore Studios

Hi there! I'm Erin and I own Erin Re Photography. I am a lifelong resident and explorer of Massachusetts and New England. I specialize in photographing weddings in Boston, on the South Shore, Cape Cod and all over New England.

I love working with and getting to know couples to create a photography experience that is non intrusive and captures everything each couple imagined on this day that they put so much work into.

My style leans more towards photojournalistic and I LOVE some gorgeous natural light, but I also believe in being incredibly prepared and being ready for anything the wedding day might throw at us.... which I guess a wedding photographer has to be shooting in this area!

Please contact me with any questions you have about the wedding day, my pricing or packages, and anything else! Look forward to hearing from you!

~ Erin

7 Reviews for Erin Re Photography

7 Erin Re Photography Reviews

S
Susan Crawford

Married on 02/02/2019

Attentive & Flexible photographer

Erin was fabulous. I contacted her after reviving a recommendation from a friend. My wedding was approaching quickly and Erin was able to accommodate us. She was efficient in the planning stages, and ... Read more very responsive. She was professional and very friendly. Erin went out of her way to take pictures before our scheduled time, to ensure we were able to take pictures with the correct daylight available. Erin took all of the pictures I had requested, and many more! They are beautiful & perfect! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer.

A
Ally

Married on 08/31/2018

I truly could not imagine my day with anyone else. Throughout the whole processes she was extremely responsive and attentive to details. By the end of it, it was like we had been friends for years. ... Read more She has such a fun and easygoing style while photographing that there is no pressure- just natural happiness- which is exactly what I was looking for in a photographer. I truly cannot recommend her enough.

A
Ashley

Married on 10/14/2017

Erin was so accommodating with everything leading up to the big day! She was professional and friendly, she did such an amazing job on capturing pictures of our special day. I highly recommend her for ... Read more any event!!!