Southern Accents Photography

Marshville, North Carolina · View map

About Southern Accents Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Marshville, North Carolina, Southern Accents Photography believes every couple deserves their dream wedding without having to “break the bank.” Owned by lead photographer Micaela Stack, the company has been creating beautiful images since 2011. Specializing in contemporary and natural photography styles, Southern Accents Photography is the perfect choice for capturing your celebration!

Southern Accents Photography offers couples the option of choosing from a number of affordable wedding photography packages. Each option includes the following:

• Consultation
  • Up to three hours of coverage
  • Second shooter
  • Photo editing
  • Additional hours
  • Destination travel

Other Services

The company also offers various wedding-related products and photo shoots for couples to choose from. Options include the following:

• Wedding canvases
  • Wedding portraits
  • Digital files
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Bridal shoots

Areas Covered

Southern Accents Photography is proudly located in Marshville, North Carolina. Wedding photography services are extended to couples throughout Monroe and Concord, North Carolina and Lancaster, South Carolina.

9 Reviews for Southern Accents Photography

9 Southern Accents Photography Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 10/20/2018

We love Southern Accents Photography!

Micaela was amazing to work with. She was fun, easy going and managed to capture our day perfectly. She was a pleasure to work with. Read more Micaela was amazing to work with. She was fun, easy going and managed to capture our day perfectly. She was a pleasure to work with.

Makayla
Makayla

Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a great photographer and don't want to break the bank I recommend Southern Accents Photography. Micaela did an amazing job and she was so helpful. Even on the day of the wedding ... Read more she helped me and did stuff for me that most photographer's won't do like taking things to my car for me or going to find my mom for me every ten minutes! She is a wonderful person and a great photographer!!

M
Michelle

Married on 03/25/2018

I am beyond thrilled with our wedding pictures! Micaela captured exactly what we were looking for on our perfect day! She listened to our exact vision and mixed it with her artistic style and our ... Read more pictures are amazing! She was so easy to talk with and gave me choices to make sure I was completely happy with the pictures before, during, and after the ceremony. I can't speak enough of her! Highly recommended! Thank you so much for making our memories into gorgeous photographs!!