Southern & Adorn'

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Southern & Adorn'

Southern & Adorn' is a wedding hair and makeup studio based in Houston, Texas. Offering timeless and elegant styles and designs, the team of beauty specialists at the company is comprised of talented professionals who strive to assist others in achieving confidence and grace. They extend warm hospitality and high-quality services to each and every client they work with while crafting their stunning bridal aesthetics.

In addition to bridal hair and makeup, Southern & Adorn' can accommodate bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the couple, and grooms with their cosmetology services. In order to provide convenience for brides and members of the wedding party, the company offers mobile, on-site services that can be performed in the comfort of one's get-ready room. Bridal hair and makeup can be applied for trials, wedding days, and photoshoots. Furthermore, the following services can be provided:

• Airbrush makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Updos and styling
  • Extensions
  • Textured hair styling
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Spray tanning

22 Reviews for Southern & Adorn'

22 Southern & Adorn' Reviews

J
Featured
Jacinda

Married on 02/09/2013

What an INCREDIBLY LUCKY BRIDE I was to have Heather for my hair and makeup artist! And, I simply can’t say enough about the consistently superb experience that I had working with owner, Pamela (she ... Read more is a gem!) and her team. Every bride wants to look her best on her big day, and Pamela and her team are absolute experts at delivering that as the foundation of their business. But, on top of that, Pamela ALSO brings fresh ideas, delivers prompt and professional service, responds promptly, provides great communication -- and does it all with a delightful personality and a calming presence. I found in my wedding planning to never underestimate the value of great communication from your vendors. As you approach your big day, you want to know that everything will unfold as planned without having to place a million phone calls that will only add stress and anxiety. I never had to “follow up” with Pamela like I had to with other vendors. Quite the opposite, she anticipated what I needed, and made proactive calls TO ME. Keep in mind the team at Southern and Adorns' skills puts them in high demand. So if you’re considering Southern and Adorn' for you wedding hair and makeup, don’t hesitate. Drop what you’re doing and book with them now!

Alma
Alma

Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommended!

I got married on April 13, 2019 and Pamela and Mollie worked their magic on me and my girls. I am from out of state, and all communication in the beginning were through emails and as the date got ... Read more closer, through text. Pamela is super responsive and very flexible as our timeline for the day changed. There was a mix-up with the hotel parking and our hotel room so they were delayed in getting to our room, but Pamela kept me in the loop and reassured us that they were close. Being from out of state, I didn't get to do a trial but that didn't matter. They made me look beyond beautiful! The hair and make-up enhanced my looks and nowhere did it change my appearance. You know when one rarely wears make-up and when bridal make-up is done, one looks completely different? None of that happened. Pamela and Mollie really listened to what we wanted. They were super fun too. It was clear they really wanted to know me and my girls. They also work really fast. We finished an hour ahead of schedule but everyone's hair and make-up was flawless! Don't hesitate to book them for your big day!

J
Jessica

Married on 04/30/2017

Pamela was a joy to book with and totally put me at ease even though because I live in California and was getting married in Texas wouldn't have time to do a trial before the big day! The good news is ... Read more i didn't need one. I have never looked more beautiful and it is thanks to Mollie B and Annie and all of the ladies of Southern & Adorn. I sent a couple of pics and they executed the look while still making me look like myself. The issue I have found with most bridal make up pics I see online is that the brides look too glam or made up or trendy and Mollie was just the opposite. She gave me a look that was the best version of me - not someone who was totally overly made up. And my hair!!!! Serious princess time while also looking effortless and timeless. I didn't even feel the 7 extension pieces and 65 bobby pins that kept it in place no matter how hard I danced. They weren't satisfied until every girl in my party and my mom were happy with how they looked -- they were fun and felt like extended members of the bridal party with their happy smiles and great attitudes. They showed up on time and got everyone done BEFORE the deadline (how?!?) Just so you know I was nervous about the airbrush foundation but they matched my skin perfectly and then used the specific colors I brought blending them perfectly with their products. I will use them anytime I can if I know a camera will be present! Great ladies; great work all at a great price!