Southern Bridal Styles

Louisville, Kentucky, KY · View map · Visit website

About Southern Bridal Styles

Southern Bridal Styles is a team of two licensed cosmetologists providing on-location services to people getting married in the Louisville, Kentucky area. Their mission is to make you look and feel your best for when you walk down the aisle, and to help you have a more relaxing wedding day. The cosmetologists, Samantha and Stephanie, customize every hairstyle and makeup look for each individual.

Southern Bridal Styles wants you to feel at ease for this special occasion. If you are in the Louisville area and have a minimum of three people, travel is complimentary. They will also travel outside of the Louisville area for an additional cost. Additionally, to help you maintain your look, they will provide you with a touch-up kit. Makeup applications include false lashes. Services offered include:

• Bridal hair and makeup trials
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Eye makeup only
  • Airbrush foundation only
  • Engagement photo hair and makeup
  • Hair extensions
  • Spray tan

8 Reviews for Southern Bridal Styles

8 Southern Bridal Styles Reviews

H
Featured
Holly

Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was Oct 7, 2017. Stephanie and Samantha showed up to our hotel room at 8 am to start working on myself (bride), 4 bridesmaids, 3 flowergirls, and both of the mothers. Yep, you counted ... Read more right 10 people total! We had to be done and out the door by 12 pm. They brought in a friend to help with the workload. We had the best time, they quickly got through my hair and makeup and all the others hair by 9-10 am! I had brought in a special hair pin and had a different hairstyle planned for each bridesmaid and the girls worked so well with that added addition. My makeup and hair made it all the way through the night with no issues! Especially since I kept my veil in my hair the entire night. I cannot thank these women enough for making my day so beautiful!

C
Charles Edward Councill

Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Experience!

Sam and Stephanie were amazing to work with. They did a beautiful job with our hair & makeup! So happy they were able to share in our special day! Read more Sam and Stephanie were amazing to work with. They did a beautiful job with our hair & makeup! So happy they were able to share in our special day!

A
Angela

Married on 03/10/2018

Stephanie and Samantha are amazing ladies. They made me and my bridal party look beautiful. All of my ladies were very pleased. If you want beautiful hair for your wedding contact Southern Bridal ... Read more Styles.