Southern California Photos

Marina del Rey, CA · View map

About Southern California Photos

Southern California Photos has built a reputation of delivering photos that are interesting, original, and part of our motto, " Memories Last A Lifetime with Southern California Photos". We cover Los Angeles and Orange counties in Southern California as well as other areas by arrangement.

Discount rates are available because we do a lot of business and are always hoping for more referrals from happy customers. Example, a complete wedding and reception including an edited CD of all photos taken available, 4 glossy 8x10 photos, wedding album, unlimited time for the wedding, and delivery within 4 days, from $675.00. WEDDING PACKAGE SPECIAL FOR $775.00 INCLUDES THE EDITED CD.

We do photos for the UCLA Medical Center, VA Healthcare System in Los Angeles, Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health Center, and other public agencies.
Quiceanera from $375.00

Visit our website at http://www.mitchellpics.com and call us at 310-849-2189 Peter Mitchell

4 Reviews for Southern California Photos

4 Southern California Photos Reviews

B
Brandi

Married on 06/17/2006

Peter and his wife were great. I had my photos within 5 days. I loved having the negatives. I would highly recomend them. Great shots. Read more Peter and his wife were great. I had my photos within 5 days. i loved having the negatives. i would highly recomend them. Great shots.

K
Kathy

Married on 08/12/2006

4.7

The pictures were beautiful. The photographer got some really great shots of the family and the pictures of the flower girls were adorable. He showed up for the rehearsal dinner and took several ... Read more pictures and did not charge us for his time. His assistant was great at posing the group and making sure the bride's dress and veil were positioned correctly. She had some great suggestions for memorable pictures.

J
jo

Married on 05/16/2009

The photos were taken with care and patience, and the results were amazing. Read more The photos were taken with care and patience, and the results were amazing.