Southern Chairs

Plant City, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Southern Chairs

Southern Chairs is an event rental service located in Plant City, Florida. Serving all of Central Florida, the company provides affordable cross back chairs, farm tables, vintage furniture, and tableware to perfectly accent your wedding ceremony or reception. All rental items offer a rustic, yet elegant charm, perfect for a vintage-inspired wedding event. Family owned and operated, Southern Chairs comes complete with southern charm service and a team who would love to help you setup your dream wedding.

Southern Chairs prides itself on offering the highest quality and most affordable cross back chairs in the area, provided with or without cushions, depending on your preference. As well as farm and sweetheart tables and an array of beautiful lounge pieces, the company offers an eclectic collection of assorted dinner plates, glassware, chargers, and flatware. Couples can also choose from a selection of pillows, area rugs, side tables, and coffee tables to create the perfect lounge area. All rentals are provided with delivery, set up, and clean up.

3 Reviews for Southern Chairs

3 Southern Chairs Reviews

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic Experience!

Southern Chairs is amazing! They have the best selection, quality, service, and value out there. We rented chairs, chargers, plates, and glasses for our wedding, and they really elevated our event and ... Read more made everything that much more beautiful. They are wonderful to work with, and were super flexible, friendly, and helpful as I made several changes to our order along the way while planning. We loved working with them, and highly recommend! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special 💗

Fallon
Fallon

Married on 10/27/2018

You have to choose this business!

I am so happy I chose southern chairs for my wedding. The chairs were so cute and rustic, they tied in with the theme of our wedding perfectly. They arrived early, set up all the chairs, and left ... Read more without me even noticing. The employee was very professional and polite. I couldn’t have asked for a better company to hire for my wedding!

Raïna
Raïna

Married on 07/07/2018

Ashley was very attentive & responsive to all of my needs for my wedding! She was very flexible & worked with me in customizing the wedding on what we needed. I did shop around to rent my chairs, ... Read more tables & flatware and she had exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price!! I would definitely recommend to go with Southern Chair & support small businesses!

Southern Chairs FAQ