Southern Charm Details

Blue Ridge, GA · View map · Visit website

About Southern Charm Details

Southern Charm Details is a wedding concierge and planning company servicing all of North Georgia, Atlanta and Chattanooga. With offices throughout the region, we are able to easily service couples getting married throughout the area! Southern Charm Details focuses on service and hospitality for our wedding couples and their guests. From wedding day coordination, design planning, decor styling and full service planning, our team of professional planners can assist with as much or as little wedding planning details as you need. As professional planners with a humble start in different areas with The Walt Disney Company, we will work hand-in-hand with you to create the wedding of your dreams, while managing all the details with southern hospitality. With our passion for weddings and events with the highest level of service, we will make sure every aspect is taken care of so that you can enjoy the day that you worked so hard for!

Southern Charm Details offers many services to take the stress out of wedding planning. These wedding planning, design and coordination services include:

• Budget analysis
  • RSVP management
  • Rehearsal Dinner planning and design
  • Bachelor/ette travel planning

Other Services
In addition to planning, Southern Charm Details also provides decor styling and setup of your event. They will meet with you beforehand to pick up all your decor, talk about you vision and take over from there. They also provide floral repurposing services in which they redesign your floral arrangements and distribute them to area hospitals, memory care facilities, churches and non-profits so that others can enjoy them instead of letting them go to waste.

21 Reviews for Southern Charm Details

21 Southern Charm Details Reviews

Natalie
Featured
Natalie

Married on 05/17/2019

Stop what you're doing and call Liz!

We LOVE Southern Charm Details! Liz Henley, the lead planner and owner of this little wondrous business, was the perfect fit for us and our big day! I had really struggled to find a planner who I ... Read more felt was a "match" for me, my vision, my budget, and my style after getting engaged in August 2018. I was really starting to lose faith and growing concerned that I would end up without any kind of planner. Conversations with other planners quick thinned the crowd of candidates. Enter - Liz! I was immediately struck by her previous event planning experience - both with Disney and in the wedding industry. She just made me feel comfortable and like I had a trusted friend in my corner. She was familiar with my venue, which was important to me. She understood that between working and going to school part-time, I needed someone who could be flexible with communications. She was a home run! I quickly signed the contract and never looked back! Did I mention how reasonable her packages are? Her planning packet and strategies were excellent. She had vendor recommendations to help me fill in the gaps with my team. She carefully and precisely extracted every little detail from my brain into her planning folder. We quickly discovered that our common love language was Google Sheets. BRIDES (or grooms)- hot tip - use planning spreadsheets early and often! Liz is a MASTER! She touched base with all of my vendors the week of my wedding so I didn't have to. She gave me great instructions for how to label, pack up, and transfer all of my wedding decor to her at my rehearsal. The day of, she was busy at work when the bridal party arrived with a smile on her face! She was seemingly everyone at once. Setting up decor, directing vendors, getting my sister-in-law Tylenol. Wonder woman. All of our interactions during planning paid off! If there was a single part of the night that didn't go accordingly to plan, I never knew about it. The ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations! We were on time all day, and (while I obviously wasn't there) I'm told break-down was a breeze! My only regret in working with Liz is that I didn't find her sooner (and that we didn't take a picture together on my wedding day..she didn't stand still long enough)! She was a godsend to me, and she will be to you too! Check our her business at https://www.southerncharmdetails.com/. Photo credit: Anchor + Oak Photography

S
Samantha G

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Attention to Details

Our experience with Liz was one for the books. Her attention to details from reviewing our contracts to setup on the wedding day was second to none. She was always understanding, collected and poised ... Read more no matter how many people were trying to get her attention with questions on the wedding day. Our day was perfect, thank you Liz!

Lexi
Lexi

Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful experience!

I loved having Liz by my side on my wedding day. What a great experience! I actually wanted to do a good bit of planning myself but gosh, I had no idea how crazy it could be. Liz knew exactly what she ... Read more was doing and kept things organized. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on our big day. Liz and her assistant took care of everything. I highly recommend Southern Charm Details.