Southern Charm Venues

Frankfort, IL · View map

About Southern Charm Venues

THIS FAMILY OWNED HIDDEN GEM BRINGS RUSTIC GLAM AMBIENCE THAT WILL MAKE YOUR SPECIAL WEDDING DAY UNIQUE AND ONE THAT FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL REMEMBER

Conveniently located minutes from I-80 and I-57 and close to the all the southern suburbs, as well as near the city. Minutes from beautiful downtown Frankfort.

• Use of facility and grounds ( Reception concludes at 11:30 p.m.)
  • One level reception area @ 250 max.
  • Private bridal suite with powder room
  • Planning support (start at reservation)
  • Sabre Room Chandeliers, various chandeliers and string lights throughout Venue
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Staff on sight, clean up, assistance, etc.)
  • Fire pit (weather permitting) Bean Bags
  • Elegant indoor Bathrooms available (handicap accessible)
  • Tables and white padded garden chairs
  • Separate space available for indoor ceremony (seats@150)
  • Photography props
  • 1901 Oldsmobile
  • 1928 Truck
  • Wine barrels
  • Barn wood cross/wood pallets
  • Finished Bar
  • Skirted Head table
  • Decorated Cake and Sweet area
  • COMPLETELY DECORATED with rustic, shappy chic, furnishings and decor included in price!
  • AIR CONDITIONING and HEATED
  • Read more...

3 Reviews for Southern Charm Venues

3 Southern Charm Venues Reviews

Jenna
    Jenna Kate Rhoady

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Meeting/booking

We went for a visit and they were both was amazing! After seeing the venue it didn’t take long for us to book them! I can’t wait to watch our wedding unfold here ❤️ Read more We went for a visit and they were both was amazing! After seeing the venue it didn’t take long for us to book them! I can’t wait to watch our wedding unfold here ❤️

C
    Cassie

Married on 09/22/2018

I got married on 9.22.18 and we could not have picked the more perfect venue! Everything about this barn was amazing. Terri the owner goes above and beyond for you. Such sweet caring people to work ... Read more with. I wish I could relive our wedding day over and over again it was perfect!! Our guests were amazed about this hidden gem!

S
    Sara

Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience but very $$$

Had an amazing experience. Everyone at my wedding kept commenting on how beautiful the venue was. Couldn’t have asked for anything better as far as decor and scenery. The one big downside is it is ... Read more extremely expensive for just renting the venue. And they charge you $500 to turn on the A/c if it was too warm. I kind of thought it was ridiculous to ask for more money after they are given about $8k per wedding so I opted out of that for mine. But other than the price the owners are so sweet and really take pride in what they do. It was most definitely the best day and everything went so smoothly with all of there help. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Southern Charm Venues FAQ