Southern & Chic Weddings

Cornelius, NC · View map

About Southern & Chic Weddings

Southern & Chic is an event planning and design company. We are thrilled to serve clientele in Charlotte and throughout the Southeast. It is our wish to make your event - from a luxury wedding to an intimate cocktail party - one you will always remember.

Our love for exquisite events extends to invitations and decor design. We have planned an array of social and corporate events - trust us to make your event you have always wanted it to be!

phone: 704-765-6013 email: info@southernandchic.com web: www.southernandchic.com

9 Reviews for Southern & Chic Weddings

9 Southern & Chic Weddings Reviews

User3660643

2+ years ago

Thanks to Lauren and Hanna everything went off without a hitch. From Hair, to the flip and including a save with transportation at end of the evening. Flawless decorations and incredible timing made ... Read more all the difference. Father of the Bride.

D
Darlene

Married on 10/19/2013

"PERFECT! " Lauren and Hannah made this wedding absolutely perfect. I received many comments from guests about the wedding/reception, among those were how smoothly everything flowed, and how beautiful ... Read more beautiful the venue looked for both the wedding and reception. I had planned for a horse and carriage to take the newlyweds to the hotel. The Charlotte Police had shut the service down due to a festival a few blocks away which had caused extra traffic. Hannah was on the phone going down a list of limo services. Finally, #10 was a lucky call. She was able to secure a limo with an hour to go to the farewell. What a lifesaver! I was worried about how things would turn out since this was a first time for me and all of the planning was done from Texas and Louisiana. But if I had to do it again, I know I wouldn't have had to worry at all with Southern and Chic! Thank you so much for a wonderful day! Darlene Mother of the Bride

User3011593

2+ years ago

Beautiful invites and Favor/Programs! So willing to accommodate all of my requests! Read more Beautiful invites and Favor/Programs! So willing to accommodate all of my requests!