Southern Classic Rentals

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Southern Classic Rentals

A family-owned and -operated event rental company based out of Louisville, Kentucky, Southern Classic Rentals specializes in providing high-quality equipment for weddings and special events. They offer an array of beautiful rental items in rustic and Southern styles that will bring charm and make your event stand out. They have a friendly, knowledgeable staff that is happy to help you with all of your rental needs and will ensure you’re completely satisfied with your decor choices.

Southern Classic Rentals provides a beautiful selection of Southern-style rental equipment that adds a touch of rustic charm to any event. Their team offers delivery and professional set up for all rentals, as well as pick up to ensure you remain as stress-free as possible. They provide an array of items to choose from, including:

• Farm Tables

4 Southern Classic Rentals Reviews

M
Melissa J.

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful rentals and amazing service!

My experience with Southern Classic Rentals has always been a wonderful one. Drew is extremely reliable and detail oriented. He takes so much pride in his pieces and it shows in his work. No rentals ... Read more like his and no company like this one! We love Southern Classic Rentals!

M
Cynthia

Married on 10/20/2018

They were great to work with very professional and reliable.

I can’t say enough about this company! Drew was amazing always prompt on answering questions and willing to make his product work for our venue. I didn’t worry about his products or that they wouldn’t ... Read more be everything we dreamed they would be for our daughter’s wedding. We rented farm tables for wedding party of 22 and cross back chairs for reception and then we did white wooden chairs for ceremony. High quality rentals and would highly recommend this company. Everything looked amazing! Thanks !

B
Brooke

Married on 06/08/2018

Outstanding!

Southern classic rentals has been the best vendor I’ve ever worked with! Drew is always on time. His farm tables are BEAUTIFUL! Drew is extremely professional and helps guide the process of renting. ... Read more He was was also very understanding with my budget and helped me achieve what I needed with the amount I had to spend. I would recommend him to anyone wanting quality tables and chairs!