Southern Comfort Limousine

Guyton, GA · View map

About Southern Comfort Limousine

New stretch limousines and sedans. Professional chauffeurs. Fully licensed and insured. Airport certified. Serving Savannah area for over 13 years! Call ahead to reserve your booking!

9 Reviews for Southern Comfort Limousine

9 Southern Comfort Limousine Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 09/22/2018

This limo service was outstanding! I waited until the last minute to book a limo and he was understanding and eased my concerns. The driver was punctual, courteous and professional! He even helped us ... Read more unload gifts! I would highly recommend!

S
Shelby

Married on 04/22/2017

Greg was awesome to work with! Accordimg to wedding timelines, I was very late in booking transportation, but Greg kept me very at ease. Despite all the limos being booked (my wedding was in the ... Read more middle of prom season), he was able to accommodate me with a town car and an amazing driver. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a car service.

T
Tyler

Married on 05/28/2016

Thank you Greg for being so wonderful about getting us to and from all our wedding stops! Despite the weather, you got everyone to the ceremony and reception safely and expeditiously. The price was ... Read more perfect for what we needed and your driver was very polite.