Southern Fete

Lafayette, LA · View map

About Southern Fete

Southern Fete was born from the idea that couples should be able to focus on what is really important and soak in every moment of their big day. We work tirelessly to make every wedding as stress-free and memorable as possible and help couples remember that it is not just about the wedding but about a lifetime of marriage.

We love to celebrate the story of each of our couples. There’s something so unique and charming about Southern weddings. We know how to have a good time, y’all! Our best piece of advice is to cherish every single moment. The day goes by so fast, so leave it up to your vendors and soak it all in. From full planning to month-of coordination, we have a little something for everyone who’s looking to focus on what’s really important and leave the rest to someone else who they can trust to make such a special day a reality!

3 Reviews for Southern Fete

3 Southern Fete Reviews

User5242684

2+ years ago

Don't think twice... Book Southern Fete! This big day went off without a hitch and we owe it to Cassie and her team. They made it look effortless and it remained stress free for us. Read more Don't think twice... Book Southern Fete! This big day went off without a hitch and we owe it to Cassie and her team. They made it look effortless and it remained stress free for us.

S
Stacey

Married on 05/30/2015

Cassie & her team were FABULOUS. Initially I did not think that I needed an event planner because I'm pretty organized. As it got closer, I realized that I would not be able to truly enjoy the wedding ... Read more wedding and reception so encouraged my husband to spend the money as a gift to "me" - He reluctantly did so. By the end of the reception He was singing Cassie & her team's praises. We have already discussed other events where we may be able to use their services. They were organized, professional, pleasant and truly helped make our daughter's wedding memorable for us.

K
Kathy

Married on 09/13/2014

Cassie is a delight to work with! There is no way my daughters wedding could have happened without her! She helped make the day magical! Read more Cassie is a delight to work with!!! There is no way my daughters wedding could have happened without her! She helped make the day magical!

Southern Fete FAQ