Southern Grace

Lithia, FL · View map · Visit website

About Southern Grace

Southern Grace is a charming ranch wedding venue located in Lithia, Florida that sets the stage as the perfect space for couples celebrating their wedding day. This venue will fulfill your Southern wedding dreams of a rustic elegant paradise. Your guests will feel the heart of the country as you celebrate one of the biggest days of your life in a countryside barn. The team at Southern Grace wants each couple to feel like a priority. They only book one wedding per day, ensuring their undivided attention is focused around your special day. Let the natural beauty and romantic atmosphere be part of the beautiful memories that you create with the people that you love.

Facilities and Capacity
With over 250 acres, this ranch will provide plenty of space and privacy for your big day. Couples can choose to host their ceremony with the beautiful backdrop of the outdoors. Say "I do" surrounded by oak trees in their vintage historic white clapboard chapel with wooden church pews, which can accommodate up to 150 guests. The chapel overlooks a natural spring and pond, providing a relaxing view. Their authentic barn will make for an unforgettable wedding experience and stunning photos. This spacious and rustic wedding reception venue has a 400-square-foot dance floor, connecting reception spaces, covered pavilion and the Fort Lonesome General Store.

Southern Grace offers various event and catering services to meet all your wedding needs. The venue also offers the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Liability insurance
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Parking/Shuttle service

Cuisine
Couples can select from various serving styles which include buffet, dessert, plated, servers, stations, family style and hor d'oeuvres. The venue's in-house catering team can also provide a cocktail reception and create a fun signature drink for a unique touch.

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Southern Grace designs wedding décor and vintage antique items. Some of the items couples can choose from include vases, and candelabras.

8 Reviews for Southern Grace

8 Southern Grace Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 10/04/2014

Typically, I don't review anything, but I had to share our experience. My husband and I got married at Southern Grace, and I simply cannot say enough about this stunning venue and its exceptional team ... Read more of ladies who made our ceremony, reception and entire planning process a joy. Southern Grace is an elegant, charming, chic, peaceful, southern venue with decorators and coordinators who have impeccable taste, treat you more like family than a client, truly have a talent for creating beautiful spaces and leave absolutely no stone unturned. The ladies at Southern Grace have an obvious passion for giving the bride, groom and family a beautiful and meaningful wedding that far exceeds any expectations. With the abundance of help they offered, they made the planning process and especially the wedding day so easy and stress-free for me, my husband, and especially our mothers! I am still in awe of the intimate setting they created and the details they added that made our wedding so personable. What is so notable to me though is that they don’t just give you a beautiful day; they make the entire planning process an enjoyable one. Our meetings and conversations with them were so much fun, and they made me feel like they were planning their sister or daughter's wedding. Working with Southern Grace was the best wedding experience I could imagine, and I wouldn’t change a thing about the special day they created for us.

H
hunter

Married on 05/18/2019

The perfect day!

The Southern Grace Barn avenue was the the perfect place to marry my best friend! Our wedding day was what everyone is saying “like a movie”, beyond perfect! Kaitlyn and her team make everything seem ... Read more so simple and we’re awesome to work with! Highly recommend ❤️

Sierra
Sierra

Married on 03/02/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was a dream come true. Everything went so smoothly and felt so effortless. I truly enjoyed every moment without a worry thanks to Kaitlyn and her team! Every ... Read more detail was beyond our wildest dreams and I can’t be any more thankful for their patience, support, and creativity! God was ever so present on our special day and we couldn’t be any happier! So grateful to be a Southern Grace bride!