Southern Honeybee Photography

Apopka, FL · View map · Visit website

About Southern Honeybee Photography

Based out of Apopka, Florida, Southern Honeybee Photography lends its photography, videography, and photo booth services for weddings. Designed to be a one-stop shop for total media coverage on a couple’s wedding day, the seven individuals on this team have over ten years of experience documenting hundreds of weddings.

Southern Honeybee Photography offers several different packages, all with different flexibility, to fit the budget and specific needs of their clients. In addition to ceremonies and rehearsals, they can also do sessions for boudoir shoots, save the dates, engagements, rehearsal dinners, and separate bride and groom sessions. Covered by liability insurance, their service extends to offer multiple location shooting, a second shooter, additional hours, and travel to destination ceremonies. Their photojournalistic style can be viewed through:

• Albums

J
Featured
Julene

Married on 02/09/2018

My husband and I are sooooo happy we made the decision to go with this company! Very friendly, yet professional! I felt like we were family! Mrs. Emily stayed in contact with me up to the time of the ... Read more wedding. I never once had to wonder if she remembered my wedding date, time or location. Her and her team were always on time! They captured my entire wedding just like I wanted it. I love my dvd’s and I’m lost for words when it comes to my photos and wedding album. You just have to see it! Their price was THE BEST on the market, it’s nothing compared to all the other vendors I checked out. Thank you soooo much Southern Honeybee Photography!! You’ll forever be my photography and videography team!!

C
Cindi Jenkins

Married on 07/27/2019

Lisa and David wedding

So much fun! I loved having the pictures printed and emailed! Read more So much fun! I loved having the pictures printed and emailed!

LaNeshia
LaNeshia

Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome Experience

Just simply the best! They took the time to explain everything. On my wedding day, they took control of situations and made sure we were going to get pictures we will forever treasure. Very sweet and ... Read more honest. My husband and I feel Blessed to have met and worked with them!!