Southern House & Garden

Knoxville, AL · View map · Visit website

About Southern House & Garden

Southern House and Garden is a countryside wedding venue in Knoxville, Alabama. Situated on six-acre land, the venue boasts its manicured tree-lined pasture with horses in view. This old country home is a perfect backdrop with an elegant southern setting.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can accommodate up to 300 guests within their various indoor and outdoor event spaces. For an outdoor ceremony, couples can exchange vows either in a beautiful gazebo with a blank slate altar or underneath an oak tree, decorated with an antique chandelier. Indoors, couples can choose either the beautiful chapel or the intimate barn. In addition, Southern House and Garden offers a bridal suite and groom’s room.

Southern House and Garden is a full-service wedding venue that provides a wedding planner, director, catering/chef, cake designer, floral designer/decor, and minister. They also offer the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • In-house catering
  • Parking available
  • Wheelchair accessible

Cuisine
Southern House and Garden offers American and Southern cuisine styles. Their licensed chef and caterer provides exceptional food with a homemade taste and fabulous presentation.

Location
Southern House and Garden is located 16 miles from downtown Tuscaloosa. It is just miles away from Birmingham and Mississippi.

37 Reviews for Southern House & Garden

37 Southern House & Garden Reviews

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 12/29/2018

The Best Day and Best Venue

SHG did an amazing job with my wedding! I loved how they attended to every detail and tailored it to what we needed for our big day. The food was great and everyone enjoyed the venue! There are so ... Read more many different spots for pictures and it is definitely a beautiful view. I couldn't have survived wedding planning or the wedding day itself if it weren't for Angie and Chelsea and the rest of the amazing staff!!! I highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to keep wedding planning easy by using one vendor for everything. They truly are experts and know how to plan it all perfectly.

C
Coleen Driggere

Married on 10/14/2018

Benjamin & Coleen's wedding

Everything about our experiences with you was incredible! I am beside myself with how everything turned out! Read more Everything about our experiences with you was incredible! I am beside myself with how everything turned out!

E
Emma

Married on 06/23/2018

So glad I picked Southern House and Garden as my wedding venue! Everything was stunning! It was a little more pricey than we hoped but it was worth it! You can pick from a variety of different ... Read more packages and you can substitute for certain things if you would like. All of th staff is wonderful! I would not have changed anything :)