Southern Palms Studio

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Southern Palms Studio

We aren't your parents' photographers and videographers! We have built our studio on exciting and memorable photos and video that truly capture the day, all while making a piece of art for you. We are easy to work with and like to have fun with our couples. You beingf relaxed and comfortable is the best way to capture photos and video of you that make you shine.

At Southern Palms Studio, the team’s photography and videography style combines contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, traditional and vintage elements. Their wedding photography styles include high-resolution images, a second shooter, one event per day, multiple locations, additional hours, hand-coloring and custom graphics. Southern Palms Studio also takes engagement, destination wedding and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

11 Reviews for Southern Palms Studio

11 Southern Palms Studio Reviews

B
Britt Hooiser

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Fun Team, Captured Everything Perfectly!

We are so impressed with how beautiful our wedding photos and video turned out. The pictures and highlight video exceeded all of our expectations. Tyler and Zane were funny and made us feel ... Read more comfortable in front of the cameras (we are not ones for a lot of attention!). Zack in the office was very helpful planning with us (we didn’t have a traditional planner) so budgeting time for shot lists and other things was really important and crucial for us. So happy with how it all turned out!

Abby
Abby Terrill

Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible in all categories

Is it possible to give 10 stars? They are all SO very professional, knowledgeable, easy-going, and talented. I loved every single second of working with this company on my engagement and wedding ... Read more photography/videography. Tyler is especially incredible! He's so funny and makes doing awkward wedding poses so much fun and look incredibly natural. He was so helpful with timelines, creative shots, and really making our special day look magical. Zane worked wonders with our video. He managed to make us look like movie stars! Our highlight video is everything I could have wanted and more. I receive nothing but compliments on how beautiful my photos and video are. We are so lucky to have such incredible memories from our wedding day that serve as breathtaking art. Thank you, Southern Palms!

Madison
Madison Greene

Married on 05/10/2019

The BEST in the business

AMAZING is an understatement. Hiring Tyler with Southern Palms Studio was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Every aspect of planning our day was a breeze. Tyler collaborated with ... Read more us before the big day to ensure we had a game plan for what shots I wanted and even helped me plan a timeline for our day. His professionalism, friendly demeanor, and pure talent are just a few things that make him the perfect wedding photographer. Our photos were edited and available for us to view within a few short weeks after our wedding (with some teasers sent a few days after) and sent to us in an online gallery that was easy to share with friends and family. We constantly get compliments on what a great job he did. I highly recommend!!!