Southern Stems

Newnan, GA · View map

About Southern Stems

Offering exquisite and unique floral design. Located in Newnan but serving the Atlanta Metro area.

40 Reviews for Southern Stems

40 Southern Stems Reviews

Laura
Laura

Married on 05/11/2019

floral magic

Leslie with Southern Stems did an amazing job for our May wedding at Foxhall. She provided her professional advice and insight when I was trying to pick out what I wanted. She was incredibly helpful ... Read more and responsive. We had a few last minute changes and she accommodated without question. Our experience working with Southern Stems was amazing.

C
Corinne

Married on 06/30/2018

Leslie is amazingly talented and so passionate about her work. It was so much fun to describe what I wanted and watch her face light up with ideas about floral arrangements and decorations. Everything ... Read more turned out beautifully! She made the day absolutely gorgeous.

A
Allie

Married on 06/02/2018

Leslie is one of the nicest, most talented florist! I didn't meet her until a few months before the wedding to start getting an idea of what we wanted to see! As someone who knows nothing about ... Read more flowers, she took my floral bridesmaids dresses, the guys suits, and ties, and went to town. She was throwing around names of flowers I had never heard of but she would show me a picture and I would be in love. Having floral bridesmaids dresses I was worried about flowers being too much but I was so wrong. She did a WONDERFUL job and I was obsessed with our flowers that day. She took the reception to a whole other level with the placement of flowers and reusing bouquets to give a whole new look to the guestbook table. I highly recommend her and her services, you won't be disappointed! Pictures by Kandi Daniels Studio Venue is Vinewood Stables in Newnan, Ga. Bridesmaid dresses from Show Me Your MuMu Weddings