Southern Waters Venue

15 Southern Waters Venue Reviews

E
Eryn

Married on 01/23/2016

My fiance and I met with Tom last night and could not be more excited! As well as the venue, Southern Waters will be providing our catering service, and last night we were able to do our tasting. The ... Read more food was delicious and Tom was willing to work with our schedule. The caterer was willing to listen to all of our requests and went above and beyond what I had expected and Tom discussed wedding details with us throughout the night. Very pleased with everything so far! Updated 2/2/16: Our wedding was everything we could have imagined! From the catering to the venue, everyone could not stop raving about the turn out. Loved every minute of it. Thank you to Southern Waters!!!!

E
Eryn

Married on 01/16/2016

I have only begun with my wedding planning and selecting a venue but so far they have been exceptional with their time and value. They have also provided above and beyond services as well as ... Read more information. I cannot wait for the big day!

User5631882

2+ years ago

Absolutely beautiful grounds. Plenty of room for many different areas of interest during ceremony and reception. Horse drawn carriage, cigar bar, wet bar, food, dance etc. Everyone had a great time ... Read more for this best day ever!