Southernly Studios

Rock Hill, SC · View map

About Southernly Studios

I am a Rock Hill, SC based wedding and portrait photographer with a passion for preserving memories. Your story is unique and your story is special. No one has a story quite like yours and what inspires me most is telling that unique story through photography!

Being a newlywed myself, I understand the importance of getting everything you hoped for on your wedding day. This is something you've dreamed of your whole life! You have a vision and I want to be your go to person to help you achieve that vision for you to look back on for a lifetime!

I was born and raised in the South and have always had a love for creativity. I believe that everyone has their own special and unique story that is so beautiful and deserves to be preserved!

8 Reviews for Southernly Studios

8 Southernly Studios Reviews

User4811436

2+ years ago

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted her to be my photographer! Her work is absolutely amazing! She really does care about her brides and is always willing to help. I had the opportunity to ... Read more see her at work twice. Once was for my friends wedding and then for mine. Both of those times she excelled in her work. She was very helpful with keeping us on time and making sure to take EVERY picture I asked for (I had a list of 20 I want pictures). I would recommend her to anyone. I did not use her for my my bridal portrait because I went to Charleston, however I do regret it, my photographer's work was no were close to Abbie's. Abbie even was willing to help us with my bridal portrait making it the correct size. That willingness to help really made her stand out to me. I truly can't think of a negative thing to say.

User6076904

2+ years ago

Abbie is amazing. Her work is always beautiful. She is not just there on your day for photography, but will help you in any way you need. She helped me so many times. She was fantastic and I hope to ... Read more work with her again in the future for other photography needs.

User4717906

2+ years ago

Abbie, the owner of Southernly Studios, was AMAZING! She was so helpful throughout my entire engagement, having no problems changing dates of engagement pictures and being flexible on the day of my ... Read more wedding. While taking seriously awesome photos on my big day, she also stepped in and helped out with makeup and hair for my girls when we started running low on time. Abbie has such a sweet presence and felt more like an extra friend on my big day than my photographer (ALTHOUGH that did not take away from her ability to take breathtaking photos of all of the important parts of my day). She even sent me this sweet picture ornament for Christmas. Basically, if you are looking for a genuine, sweet photographer that does an outstanding job, I would recommend her full heartedly!