Southside Ground Transportation LLC

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Southside Ground Transportation LLC

TRAVEL AT IT'S BEST!!

Serving Hampton Roads with luxury transportation in our 1958 Rolls Royce, Mercedes Sprinter, white stretch limo and black sedan.Southside Ground Transportation is a family owned business that takes pride in offering you first class transportation. It starts with a staff member from our office who is professional and courteous in handling your request. From there we ensure that a clean, smoke free and safe vehicle is driven by a properly attired, professionally trained chauffeur will arrive on time to transport you to your destination. Our company serves all of Hampton Roads and surrounding areas.

Contact: 757-513-0752 or sgtlimo@gmail.com

2 Reviews for Southside Ground Transportation LLC

2 Southside Ground Transportation LLC Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 08/09/2014

We booked the silver rolls royce for our wedding and it was a huge hit! It was beautiful and we loved riding back to our hotel in it! We got some great pictures with it and we wouldn't have wanted ... Read more anything else for our departure! Thanks again!

S
Shannon

Married on 09/10/2011

My experience with Southside Ground Transportation was excellent from the moment they picked me up for my wedding, the photo shoot with the BEAUTIFUL car and until they dropped myself and my husband ... Read more off at our honeymoon destination. I will DEFINATLY use them again for any occasion that I need transportation with! I have referred many other friends and all of their experiences mirrored my happiness! This is a GREAT COMPANY WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Southside Ground Transportation LLC FAQ