Southside Market & Barbeque

Elgin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Southside Market & Barbeque

Southside Market & Barbeque is a wedding catering business located in Elgin, Texas. As the oldest BBQ joint in the state of Texas, this caterer has been creating delicious BBQ for more than a century. Their staff strives to provide quality products and world-class service to their valued customers.

If you need a caterer you can trust to handle all of your food needs, then Southside Market & Barbeque is the place for you. Their full-service catering options allow them to handle every detail of the event, so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. Based in central Texas, their staff will travel around the Austin area in order to bring mouthwatering BBQ to their clients’ special day. Services include:

• Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
The team at Southside Market & Barbeque specializes in a number of different types of cuisine styles that range from American and BBQ to Mexican and Southwestern. They can work with you to create a menu that accommodates certain dietary needs, including gluten-free and vegetarian. Some of the catering services that this caterer provides include:

• Breakfast/brunch

T
Tricia Mcnatt Martin

Married on 11/24/2018

Best BBQ in South Texas!

I recently got married in Bastrop Texas, right outside of Austin. 3 days before my wedding my venue was flooded. I had to switch locations at the last min. Southside made it happen with no issues and ... Read more no fees. They were professional, kind and the BEST part was the food was OUTSTANDING! Everyone raved how tender, juicy and tasty everything was. Def AAAA+++++++

Courtney
Courtney Nicole Reimer

Married on 11/11/2018

Quite the Treat for our Guests

Everything about our wedding day was perfect, and the cherry on the top was the food and catering service from Southside Market! My husband is from a small town in Canada & I was born and raised in ... Read more South Texas. When we were deciding on what to serve at our reception, we wanted food that would provide an authentic Texas experience for our Canadian guests. I've always known the food was delicious at Southside Market, but after meaning Louise and the team, learning about the rich history of the restaurant, and talking about the details of our day, I knew they were the perfect fit! The layout of our venue was a bit tricky, but Southside worked closely with our event coordinator to make sure the day went off without a glitch. I was amazed at how efficiently they pulled off a buffet for close to 200 guests. All our tables went through the buffet line, and were seated with food in about 30 minutes and the food was incredible. Also, they helped clear tables after dinner quietly and quickly so we could begin the dancing. They did an incredible job, from the initial communication, working with us closely to get the menu just perfect, to arranging the setup, exciting a quick seamless buffet line AND serving some of the BEST BBQ I've had! I would recommend them to everyone! I Our wedding was months ago, and I still have some of guests telling me how great that meal was. :) -Courtney Reimer

P
Paula

Married on 05/26/2018

Great catering!

Southside Market was a pleasure to deal with: responsible and flexible. The food was delicious and the entire catering staff did a tremendous job from set up to serving to clean up. We couldn't have ... Read more have asked for a better vendor!

Southside Market & Barbeque FAQ