Spa City Glam

Greenfield Center, NY · View map

About Spa City Glam

Makeup Artist and Beauty Consultant in Saratoga Springs, NY. Weddings | Prom | Special Events | Personal Shopper for Beauty/Skin Care Products | Makeup Lessons | Birthday Parties & more!

11 Reviews for Spa City Glam

11 Spa City Glam Reviews

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 08/24/2019

Made us look fabulous!

Lisa was amazing! She was warm, friendly, professional and a super talented makeup artist! She had professional equipment, and tons of brushes and makeup. She clearly knew what she was doing, and was ... Read more was super fun to work with. She was open to suggestions and tweaking of my bridal look when needed and made me look and feel absolutely stunning! She also did the makeup for my mom and bridesmaid, and they both looked beautiful. I would 100% recommend her services for your big day!

Rachelle
Rachelle Trahan

Married on 07/17/2019

Incredible Experience!

Lisa was everything you want in a make-up artist. She was sweet and accommodating and extremely professional. She genuinely wants you to be happy and works with you to get the look you want. She had ... Read more had me looking as beautiful on my wedding day as I could've hoped for.

Laura
Laura Tower Pfeifer

Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding makeup

Lisa did an amazing job doing my makeup for my son’s wedding! We did a trial a couple of weeks before and she listened to all of my ideas for my wedding day look. She is so friendly and nice and I was ... Read more immediately at ease! On the big day, she did makeup for me, the grandmothers, and two aunts. She individualized our makeup to suit each look. We all had a great Tim in the directors chair under the bright lights. I’ve already booked her to do my makeup for a friend’s wedding. Thanks Lisa!! I looked great and got a lot of compliments.