Spare Hands

Fullerton, CA · View map · Visit website

About Spare Hands

Spare Hands Event Staffing is an event staffing company in Fullerton, California. This team of professional servers and bar staff are ready to help entertain your event. Spare Hands Event Staffing has been in business since 2008, and has helped serve, bartend, style, and clean up at over 1600 events, giving them the extensive experience necessary to make your day perfect. No matter the event size or style, they will give you the most stress-free, relaxing experience possible.

Spare Hands Event Staffing can offer anything from setup and cleanup services to the serving and bartending services. With a four-hour minimum, they can service your ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, party, or any other special event imaginable. The full list of other helpful services includes:

• Cake cutting

K
Featured
Kathy

Married on 06/24/2017

Make sure to contact any of her VIP clients, which by the way she has MANY, and ask questions! Repeat clients tell you just how great Spare Hands is! I've been exponentially happy working with ... Read more Jennifer and would refer her in an instant, which I do often. She's the whole package and has oodles of contacts for every single part of your event! And she works with ONLY THE BEST in the industry! You won't be disappointed. After all, it's YOUR SPECIAL DAY........ get the best of the best to make sure YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. Love you Jennifer :-)

Richard
Richard Miller

Married on 06/29/2019

Retirement Party

Spare Hands was recommended by our caterer and I’m glad I took her advice. Jennifer gave us a good proposal that we agreed immediately. Our party was a huge success as her team; Jacqueline, Ronnie, ... Read more and Kim, did an excellent in keeping our 130 guests feeling special. They cleaned up and left our home as clean as before. I highly recommend Spare Hands.

C
Chris

Married on 05/05/2018

Our venue was BYOB and catering, which was great but also meant we needed staffing. Jennifer and her team couldn't have been more helpful every step of the way. All she needed was a general outline ... Read more for the day and the guest count, and she handled the rest. She never tried to upsell us on extra labor, and everyone on her staff created the perfect evening. Drinks were served promptly, guests were cleaned up after without issue, and perhaps the best compliment I can give is that I barely even recognized them all night because they just took care of everything without interfering at all. The pricing was way more reasonable than similar services we searched for. Jennifer herself was amazing at communicating every step of the way. If you need staffing and bartending services, definitely choose them!