Spark Photography

Alabaster, AL · View map

About Spark Photography

My name's Diana. I love weddings, details, dresses, flowers, and couples in love. I love to shoot weddings, engagements and bridal portraits. I offer several packages to fit your needs and I'd love to meet you!! <3

Visit my facebook for recent work and my website for everything else!
www.fb.com/sparkpics
www.spark.photos
insta: @spark.photos

if you contact me via WeddingWire, please include your direct email as it is a much more reliable way for me to contact you!

14 Reviews for Spark Photography

14 Spark Photography Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 08/11/2018

The photographer was very supportive and excited for me. It made the whole experience incredible. Also, I don't get photos of myself much and so she directed and encouraged me the whole time. The ... Read more photos are beautiful and cannot wait to see more. I would highly recommend Spark Photography! She also was willing to drive 2.5 hours for my wedding. Having Spark Photography there with me on my wedding day made this happy moment even better. Thank you, thank you!

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely loved Diana! She did our bridal shots, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She was always prepared and such a joy to be around. She had great ideas for the photos and always made sure we were ... Read more comfortable. She also provided mini cameras for the reception that makes precious memento photos! My only suggestion is to be specific with what photos you want when she asks for a list. Several times during the reception guests wanted a photo with me or my husband, but both photographers were across the room and it wasn't convenient to get the photo. If we asked for a specific time to get photos with guests, I think this could have been improved. However, working with her was still incredible and we have many precious photos. If you need a wedding photographer, chose her! <3

H
Heather

Married on 11/19/2017

Diana is the photographer to choose! She made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Between paying attention to every little detail to make every picture perfect and making the experience a blast. I am ... Read more beyond thrilled woth the pictures i have gotfwn back so far and extremely excited to get the rest back. She is very easy to work with and the most enjoyable woman. I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.