Sparkle by Steph

San Diego, California · View map · Visit website

About Sparkle by Steph

Sparkle by Steph is a beauty provider based San, Diego, California, offering on-site makeup, hair styling, and airbrush tanning services. Its founder, Steph, is a veteran makeup artist and hairstylist who strives to make clients look and feel their best for any occasion. The company works to complement your natural beauty, striving to fulfill whatever look you envisioned for your big day. Steph understands that the process of beautification is just as important as the final product, and she and her team work to ensure that every client feels relaxed and happy during & throughout the day.

Sparkle by Steph offers a number of on-location beauty services for clients, including makeup and hair styling, as well as body art and spray tanning. Steph can accommodate wedding parties of up to 12 individuals, and she can provide in multiple stylists if needed. She also offers trials and consultations so that clients have a chance to discuss their vision. The company’s hair services include updos and styling. For makeup application, clients are given the following options:

• Airbrush makeup

K
Featured
Kailee

Married on 06/03/2017

Steph was great! She was able to come to my place for a preview make up and hair so I knew exactly what I was getting on my wedding day. On the day of Everyone looked beyond beautiful! She was quick ... Read more to listen to all that I wanted and was available whenever I had a question or idea. I would recommend her a hundred times over!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 02/09/2019

Superfantastic Steph!

Steph is not only a fantastic MUA but also a supportive and compassionate listener. She did my glam-up for both my engagement photos and wedding and I’m very grateful for all that she’s done. I was ... Read more going through a rough patch with family and wasn’t in the greatest mood on engagement photo day, but while I sat on that chair with Steph as my temporary therapist, she not only helped me feel better on the inside but also feel fabulous on the outside. The photos came out great and I really appreciate the support Steph provided for me. On wedding day, Steph was great with communicating the timing of getting ready and everything went swimmingly well. She was so easy to talk to and I really appreciate her working with me when I kept on making adjustments. I feel her pricing is fair due to her much experience and ease of understanding makeup application and styling. I wanted a really chill but professional team for my wedding planning vendor group and Steph was definitely an asset of that. She is an absolute sweetheart and strives to make you feel so much better. She is a positive light and I recommend her highly for all your glamming needs!

S
Samantha Ficker

Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful Experience

I loved working with Stephanie for my wedding! She was kind, energetic, and listened to what I wanted. I have some paralysis in my face and she made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.I ... Read more would highly recommend her services!