Sparkling Soirees

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Sparkling Soirees

Sparkling Soirées is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in Orange County, California. They believe that taking a personalized approach to creating events is the best way to transform a client’s dream into reality. Their team of wedding and event coordinators know the importance of forming a relationship with the soon-to-be newlyweds, do not take lightly the immense honor that is planning the most personal and memorable day of someone’s life. Their passion for helping a bride and groom create their perfect wedding day is evident in each event they have had the privileged to design, plan, and coordinate. They aim to create a dazzling celebration that reflects each couple’s personal style and exceeds their expectations. With exquisite attention to every detail, exceptional communication, and an abundance of positive energy, Sparkling Soirées goal is to make sure your big day is as unique and joyful as your love story.

Sparkling Soirées offers full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, and event design services. Their job is to support you and reduce the stress of the wedding planning process from engagement pictures all the way through to honeymoon planning. They can assist you in scheduling appointments with vendors and finding the perfect venue for your wedding and reception. Their expert team will help you choose photographers, videographers, entertainment services, catering, bakeries, florists, and rentals that reflect your personality and preferences.

11 Reviews for Sparkling Soirees

11 Sparkling Soirees Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer Wooten

Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Nicolette is amazing and the reason our wedding was a flawless gorgeous event. After touring a few different venues, we met Nicolette at a property where she showed us around. We were not the biggest ... Read more fan of that venue but then she recommended Casa Romantica because she thought it would be a good fit with what we said we were looking for and she was dead on. Throughout the entire process Nicolette went above and beyond to help us through the process. She handled all of the extra forms our venue required, remained in contact with all of our vendors and made sure that everything was worry free for us leading up to the event. On the day of, it was cloudy with a high probability of rain...Nicolette handled everything from moving our ceremony from outside to inside to back outside while monitoring the set up process of every other vendor. The entire wedding timeline ran on time (when does that ever happen?!) and she made sure that every little thing was in place. We did not have a worry on our wedding day and we attribute it to Nicolette being absolutely incredible. Working with Sparkling Soirees will be the best decision of this entire process! - J & O (...and it did rain, immediately after our ceremony once everyone had moved inside for cocktails!)

Merceades
Merceades

Married on 04/27/2019

A dream wedding day with the dream team!

If you are looking for a wedding planner who will make you feel as though there's not a single thing going wrong when your hair dresser is 3 hours late, your dad has gone missing when it's time for ... Read more family photos, and everyone has decided that they're bringing uninvited plus ones, then LOOK NO FURTHER! Seriously, your search is over. Book Nicolette like yesterday before it's too late! We booked Nicolette for month of coordination and our only regret is that we didn't book her for full planning! She went above and beyond the call of duty all while making me think there wasn't a single thing going wrong. She was ALWAYS available, even when she was vacationing in Thailand and I was hoping she wouldn't respond, she was on it! Seriously, they say brides don't eat the day of the wedding because of the stress and how busy you are but, I had no problem chowing down on the best food El Adobe had to offer because I was confident Nicolette could handle everything that was coming her way. Her timeline was immaculate and accounted for the tardiness of not only my family but my hair dresser! She even offered to go out, buy curlers, and curl my hair for me if my hair dresser didn't show. Not only did she manage to keep everything going smoothly but she managed to totally obliterate my stress levels the day of and make every guest she encountered want to be her bff (bride and groom included) while at the same time directing them to where they were supposed to be. Honestly, I can't even begin to tell you how great my experience was because of her and her team. I just hope other couples can have as wonderful of an experience as we did by going with Sparkling Soirees!

A
Ashleigh Mason

Married on 04/20/2019

Best Day Ever

To say Nicolette with Sparkling Soirees was incredible would be an understatement. My family and I were able to let go and truly enjoy the day while all of our needs and wants for the day were met. ... Read more She is not just a wedding planner, but instead a strong support system, a guiding light, and my wedding fairy godmother. Truly the best day of my life and it was so much of that was because of the hard work done by Sparkling Soirees. Thank you with all of my heart! Highly Recommend.