Spartina Imagery

Tybee Island, GA · View map · Visit website

About Spartina Imagery

Spartina Imagery is a wedding photography company based on Tybee Island, Georgia, that shoots weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah and north Georgia, as well as the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Photographer Britt captures images of raw emotions using natural light techniques. Specializing in traditional and photojournalistic styles, she has a keen eye and technical versatility, allowing her to create beautiful photographs of authentic emotions.

Experience
Britt has more than seven years of professional experience in the wedding photography industry. She has covered weddings in several locations, such as beaches, parks, and farm fields, capturing the spark of life and beauty.

Spartina Imagery provides several wedding photography packages that include a second photographer and a custom-made, wood grain USB flash drive with 500-600 skillfully enhanced images in a special keepsake box. Spartina Imagery also provides their photographs in the forms of wedding albums, matted prints, proofs, and more. Their services include:

• Engagement shoots

M
Featured
Meganjoy & Daniel

Married on 04/19/2014

Brit is an extremely professional, thoughtful and creative! She is pationate about her work and capturing each moment. My husband and I were thrilled with her attention to detail. We recommend her ... Read more services whole heartledly. Our pre-wedding shoot, wedding day and post beach shoot are beautiful! We found our photographer for all our special moments and can not wait to have our next family shoot!

N
Nicole

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Britt, You are so talented! We all had so much fun with you! You have the best demeanor and you are so charismatic behind the camera! Thank you for being a part of the day, and for capturing all the ... Read more the joy our family has for Jenny & Chris.

J
Jade

Married on 10/31/2017

Loved my experience with her! My pictures turned out beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with. Read more Loved my experience with her! My pictures turned out beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with.