Special Event Genie

Marina del Rey, CA · View map · Visit website

About Special Event Genie

Special Event Genie® is a Los Angeles-based wedding planner. Experienced wedding planner and event designer Ricki Lewis created Planning Genie®, a high-tech wedding solution app that will help with organizing a seamless event. Professional, compassionate, trustworthy and creative, Ricki & her team will embrace your wedding vision and guide you through vendor contracts, theme selection and a mountain of other wedding details. At Special Event Genie®, your wish is their command!

Experience

Wedding planner and Special Event Genie® Ricki Lewis has an extensive history of planning and event design experience. As a teen she helped her mother plan weddings and other events in New York City. As a designer her talents include invitation design, place cards, signage, custom logos and more. She is a member of the American Bridal Association and Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants.

Special Event Genie® offers event planning services for weddings and other events. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Wedding rehearsals
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Timeline creation

And so much more!

We offer a free one-hour consultation by phone, Skype® or in person. There is no obligation.

20 Reviews for Special Event Genie

20 Special Event Genie Reviews

A
Featured
Anthony

Married on 07/21/2018

Ricki did an AWESOME job at our backyard wedding. We had a wonderful time and the feedback from the guests has been great. We couldn't have done it without her help. She went above and beyond to make ... Read more sure everything was going smoothly and even went out and served food when the wait staff were overwhelmed. It truly was the best day of our lives, and we owe a huge portion of that to the help that Ricki provided.

S Anis
S Anis

Married on 06/29/2019

Ricki is a true genie!

Ricki and her team were an absolute dream to have! We told her what we envisioned and she went above and beyond to make that happen for the wedding of our dreams. Ricki not only put in the extra hours ... Read more to help us stick with our wedding theme she was great with connections and has great taste. On top of all this, she worked so well within our budget which was highly important to us as a young couple. Highly Recommended!

C
Catherine

Married on 05/26/2019

Ricki Lewis is amazing.

My husband and I hired her very early on in the process to help us plan our wedding. I quickly learned that with her, I could do as much or as little of the wedding planning as I wanted. If I wanted ... Read more to pick out certain vendors on my own, I was free to do so. If I didn’t care to do the work myself, she had connections everywhere and always had a person for me. Ricki can take care of almost anything that you don’t want to/don’t have time to deal with yourself (exceptions being things like making your guest list, picking your song selections, figuring out who should sit with who at the reception etc..personal things like that). I was very busy (not to mention out of town) for the last 6 months leading up to the wedding, so having her was incredibly helpful. All I needed to do was tell her what I was envisioning and she would think of ways to make it happen. Ricki was nothing but supportive throughout the whole process. But what she did for us on the day of the wedding was nothing short of magic. Beautiful flower arrangements I didn’t ask for popped up on cocktail tables, on the sweetheart table, and along the aisle (and no, I didn’t get charged extra) - all of them tasteful and in-theme. She procured a tossing bouquet out of nowhere and got us free upgraded chairs for the reception. Everything was set up beautifully and meticulously despite a short bout of rain leading up to the ceremony. Because of Ricki and her assistants I was able to enjoy the day and the evening wholeheartedly without thinking about the logistics- it was only in the next couple days afterwards that we would realize all the things we would’ve had to think about during the wedding if she hadn’t been there. Thanks to Ricki, my husband and I will forever look back on our big day and remember it as nothing short of perfect.