Special Moments Caribbean

Millet, St. Lucia · View map

About Special Moments Caribbean

Congratulations on your engagement! We are pleased that you have made it to our page. Special Moments Caribbean is a full service destination wedding provider in Saint Lucia offering a one stop shop for all your wedding needs.

Now you have to start the planning. Whether you know what you want or need us to plan it all, we promis to capture the essence of your special day. We believe that your wedding should be unique to you and therefore we customise each wedding package. We will guide you through the planning process and work with selected vendors to create your dream wedding seamlessly.

Contact us for more information on how we can help you.

4 Reviews for Special Moments Caribbean

4 Special Moments Caribbean Reviews

S
Sindiwé Sealy

Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Thia was nothing short of amazing. She was on top of every aspect of our wedding and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. She worked wonders for our budget and delivered perfection. I would ... Read more recommend her for all wedding or event needs.

K
Kirk Elliott

Married on 03/03/2017

Thia is An Amazing Planner

As a destination wedding photographer my signature is delivery beyond a bride's expectations. Once my wedding has any degree of complexity I simply reach out to Thia because I know she'll have it ... Read more covered and this peace of mind is priceless. Beyond this I enjoy working with Thia because she invariably brings ideas to the event that enhance it beyond what the bride had envisioned. As a result our synergy is amazing and brides come away wowed by the overall delivery of their event. It is therefore without reservation that I recommend Thia and her Special Moments and trust me - You will be AMAZED!!!

R
Rochelle John-Charles

Married on 12/31/2016

Amazing experience. Very dedicated to making your special day one to remember

An amazing wedding planner! I cannot begin to express my appreciation and gratitude to Thia for her attentiveness to detail, her organisational skills, her resourcefulness, her patience, her ... Read more creativity...i could go on and on!! Thia alleviated any stress I had leading up to and our wedding day. I'm a very anxious person who cannot stick to one vision and Thia was so patient with that and assisted in narrowing down the ideas. She was available 24/7, literally. Any concern, query I had she was in the forefront taking care of it. What I absolutely enjoyed was how organic our relationship was and just how affable she was. We had planned an outdoor ceremony, however on our wedding day it started out with sunshine and then the Heavens opened up. I was frantic, panicking and so disappointed. I immediately called Thia and she said "do not worry, i have it under control". Of course I was still worried! Any bride would, lol, but I felt a lot calmer after speaking with her because I knew she would make a decision In keeping with the vision and one which would be the best decision given the circumstances. And she did. I never doubted it. Every little detail, every step of the way she was right there. She gave the best recommendations for vendors who were absolutely amazing and so talented . It may be said by my friends and family that I can be demanding, particular, meticulous (😒😊) so I was even concerned about everything falling into place on our big day. Thia ensured that things fell into place; the vendors she recommended were top notch. I had so much trust in her that even though I am very particular, I did not meet with most,if not all of the vendors, and on the day when I saw their work I was overwhelmed with love. My husband was so pleased and he's not usually concerned with things of this nature. I feel so grateful to Thia for her Guidance, and amazing planning throughout. Thank you, thank you!! I would recommend Thia to absolutely anyone! To Thia, u gotta plan our baby shower lol