Special Moments Catering

Streetsboro, OH · View map · Visit website

About Special Moments Catering

Special Moments Catering is an exquisite wedding catering company based out of Streetsboro, Ohio. This dedicated team of culinary artists provides couples with a diverse, customizable menu, including hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, and a range of seafood, pasta, barbecue, beef, and poultry entrees. This team also prepares a selection of tantalizing desserts - perfect for pairing with tea and coffee following your memorable reception dinner. Special Moments Catering serves couples celebrating their love throughout Cleveland, Akron, Hudon, Streetsboro, and Kent, Ohio.

Cuisine
Special Moments Catering offers couples a wide range of expertly prepared international dishes stemming from Thai, Italian, Mexican, Spanish, and Caribbean culinary traditions. This dedicated team also accommodates a number of dietary needs, including:

• Gluten-free
  • Lactose-free
  • Nut-free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Special Moment Catering provides couples with a plethora of special services to further enhance their wedding catering experience. This company provides couples with delivery, setup, and cleanup services, as well as a team of friendly servers and bartenders for their special event.

23 Reviews for Special Moments Catering

23 Special Moments Catering Reviews

Jackson
Jackson

Married on 03/30/2019

Special Moments - 2 thumbs up

We made the right choice with special moments catering. We mostly picked them originally because they had great food for like half the price of other caterers we met with. They were very responsive ... Read more before and during the wedding. Were readily available for complementary tastings in deciding the menu. Very flexible in changing a few things up for our menu to make it our own. I am vegan and they made me a special dish that night which I appreciated. They showed up early and got everything set up in plenty of time for our ceremony and reception. I would choose them again in a heart beat. Food was great, was very affordable, and service was excellent. 2 thumbs way up!

Y
Yolanda

Married on 06/09/2018

Special Moments Catering was so supportive starting with them! They were very professional! We went to several different possible places! Special moments was affordable and the food was delicious!I ... Read more loved it that they came dressed up in their chef attire and catered very well to my guests! Special Moments... AMAZING!!

J
Joanna

Married on 09/02/2017

Special moments catering was amazing! I really enjoyed having them as my caterer. The food was marvelous and I got so many compliments on the food. They even offered to send all the leftovers home ... Read more with us but we were leaving for our honeymoon straight away-we had them plate up a pan for our house sitter and then they donated the rest to a homeless shelter. The staff couldn't have been more efficient and friendly. Every time i needed something or had a question prior to the wedding I did not have a hard time getting a hold of them. They always got back to me in a timely and orderly fashion. Check them out for your special day- you won't regret it!