Special Moments Catering

Streetsboro, OH · View map · Visit website

About Special Moments Catering

Special Moment’s dedication to the art of catered events has led us to become the premier catering company in Northeast, Ohio. Our goal is to simplify the planning process while assuring success of your special event.As one of the leading catering companies in both Cleveland and Akron, Ohio, Special Moments Catering’s culinary expertise and brilliance continues to set the standard of beautiful and meticulous dining. Our talented staff brings experience, creativity, glamor and flavor to all of our dishes. Our customizable catering options allow event planning to be easy and worry free!

22 Reviews for Special Moments Catering

22 Special Moments Catering Reviews

Jackson
Jackson

Married on 03/30/2019

Special Moments - 2 thumbs up

We made the right choice with special moments catering. We mostly picked them originally because they had great food for like half the price of other caterers we met with. They were very responsive ... Read more before and during the wedding. Were readily available for complementary tastings in deciding the menu. Very flexible in changing a few things up for our menu to make it our own. I am vegan and they made me a special dish that night which I appreciated. They showed up early and got everything set up in plenty of time for our ceremony and reception. I would choose them again in a heart beat. Food was great, was very affordable, and service was excellent. 2 thumbs way up!

Y
Yolanda

Married on 06/09/2018

Special Moments Catering was so supportive starting with them! They were very professional! We went to several different possible places! Special moments was affordable and the food was delicious!I ... Read more loved it that they came dressed up in their chef attire and catered very well to my guests! Special Moments... AMAZING!!

J
Joanna

Married on 09/02/2017

Special moments catering was amazing! I really enjoyed having them as my caterer. The food was marvelous and I got so many compliments on the food. They even offered to send all the leftovers home ... Read more with us but we were leaving for our honeymoon straight away-we had them plate up a pan for our house sitter and then they donated the rest to a homeless shelter. The staff couldn't have been more efficient and friendly. Every time i needed something or had a question prior to the wedding I did not have a hard time getting a hold of them. They always got back to me in a timely and orderly fashion. Check them out for your special day- you won't regret it!