Special Moments Entertainment

Southfield, MI · View map

About Special Moments Entertainment

Congratulations on your engagement, and the "exciting" time to follow!

Your Wedding Reception! We believe that great music, entertainment, and experience can make your "Special Day", a memorable one! One to cherish for a lifetime! With over 25 years experience playing for many types of audiences, young and old alike, with unlimited selections of music, keeping the dance floor "packed", our passion to entertain, through our love of music is truly genuine! We love what we do! We'll professionally coordinate your evening with all parties involved!

Let us worry about the details, so you don't have to! A wonderful night of dancing, celebration, with family and friends! Just the way you imagined it!

65 Reviews for Special Moments Entertainment

65 Special Moments Entertainment Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 10/07/2017

A DJ can make or break a wedding, and our DJ made our wedding PERFECT! There was not a single moment that we weren't on the dance floor. Our guests danced their hearts out and have been telling me ... Read more that they have never seen so many people on the dance floor all night long! Being on the younger side, I was lost with the timing and order of the reception, and Brian took care of it all. He made it so I didn't have to worry about a thing on my special day. Brian & Sharon helped make our day/night unforgettable. I would highly recommend Special Moments Entertainment to any bride and groom that want to have a blast all night long!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 10/07/2017

Special Moments Entertainment is THE BEST DJ EVER! My husband and I could not be happier that we chose to hire Brian from Special Moments Entertainment for our wedding! Many of our wedding guests are ... Read more still telling us how much fun they had and how much they LOVED the music that was played at our wedding. Our wedding was held in a barn, and although my husband and I love country music, we know not everyone likes country. Brian played just the right mix to keep everyone out on the dance floor while also incorporating some our our favorite country songs! Brian is not only a DJ but is also your MC for the night...he is not one of those guys that just sits behind the DJ booth and plays music, he actually interacts with the crowd and keeps your guests informed about what is going on the entire night. We found Brian through the recommendation of our photographer, Samantha Lee Photography, because the two work together often. Brian is a true professional in his field. He is very knowledgeable not only about music but about many aspects of wedding planning too. I made my wedding day timeline based off Brian's recommendations and the day worked out perfectly, we were on time the whole day! I know our wedding would't have been as great as it was without Brian from Special Moments Entertainment!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing! I would recommend Brain for any occasion. He definitely made our wedding night one to remember! No complaints here :) Read more Amazing!! I would recommend Brain for any occasion. He definitely made our wedding night one to remember! No complaints here :)