Special Moments Hair and Make-up

Chicago, IL · View map

About Special Moments Hair and Make-up

Special Moments Hair and Make-up is a beauty studio located in Chicago, Illinois. The stylists at the company specialize in creating looks for weddings, bridal showers, photo shoots, and more. Their wide array of services are sure to accommodate any bridal look.

To create a stress-free wedding day and a relaxed environment, the stylists at Special Moments Hair and Make-up can provide on-site services. Clients can schedule a consultation to discuss their desired wedding day look. The stylists offer a bridal valet service, which entails touchups and service throughout your entire day. The company can provide a wide array of hair services for you and your wedding party, including blowouts, extensions, updos, and textured hair styling. The hair extensions provided by the company are crafted and dyed to match your exact hair color. The stylists also offer a variety of makeup services, including:

• Custom blended foundations
  • Contour makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Tattoo coverage

10 Reviews for Special Moments Hair and Make-up

10 Special Moments Hair and Make-up Reviews

User4939837

2+ years ago

Alicia did a fabulous job from start to finish. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone looked amazing! Thanks for everything! Read more Alicia did a fabulous job from start to finish. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone looked amazing!!! Thanks for everything!

K
Kate

Married on 04/23/2016

Before the wedding, Alicia did a trial and kept checking in to make sure I was happy. She was patient and listened to what I wanted. I loved my hair and makeup and so did all of the other girls on my ... Read more my wedding! Alicia went above and beyond! In addition to doing such an amazing job with hair and makeup, she helped my sister get her dress on (stubborn zipper), took gorgeous pictures, and even touched up my Mom's makeup (when she insisted on doing it herself) :) I look forward to seeing Alicia again when she does my best friend's wedding in July!

A
Alex

Married on 09/07/2013

Alicia went above and beyond for not only me, the bride, but my bridesmaids as well. She traveled to my wedding destination, at Illinois State Beach, at 8:30 am the day of the wedding and spent the ... Read more entire morning and early afternoon helping us look our best. She skipped lunch to make sure we were ready before the photographer arrived at 2 pm. She was not only professional but fun and relaxed which is exactly what you need the day of your wedding. I could not recommend anyone other than Alicia to help you with hair and makeup for your big day