Special Occasion Favors Forever

Fruitland Park, FL · View map

About Special Occasion Favors Forever

We are a very unique company, we are the only company that will include the accessories and fillers for your favors for no charge. We also do custom work. Wedding favors are a great way to show appreciation to your guests. We are pleased to present to you quality wedding favors for weddings and other occasions at exceptionally low prices. All weddings and occasions are special that's why we sell a large selection of favors that can be used for weddings, baby shower favors, birthday party favors, sweet sixteen favors and any other special event.

These are all important milestones to celebrate! Whether you're having an engagement party or hosting a
baby shower you can find the perfect party favors and supplies for your one-of-a-kind event. Our selection of party favors includes personalized favors, delightful edible treats and practical party favors everyone will enjoy.

Every celebration is special because of those who we share it with. So show your guests your appreciation by sending them home with fun and useful party favors to remember the occasion by.

Say "thank you" with style!

1 Reviews for Special Occasion Favors Forever

1 Special Occasion Favors Forever Reviews

D
Diana

Married on 10/19/2012

Would NEVER recommend this little "business, if you can call it that. The week of my wedding, they tell me my wedding favors have been lost in the mail, so supposedly they remade another batch all in ... Read more one night and send them out by ups next day delivery, and guess what they were mysteriously told by ups that they would not make it on time to be delivered , so i ended up making all the favors 2 days before my wedding! AND they sure charged my credit card, so I was promised a refund, and well it is now February 15 , 2013!! after lots of back and forth bull telling me they will refund me and that the check is in the mail, still I have recieved NOTHING! I want my $100.00 back please! Yours truly, Diana

Special Occasion Favors Forever FAQ