Spectacular Events

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Spectacular Events

Spectacular Events is a wedding day coordination company located in New York, New York. Owner and wedding planner Erin is dedicated to creating a custom and personalized wedding for all of her clients. She will bring your vision to life while also providing a stress-free and flawless wedding day experience.

Experience
Erin Kraus has experience working as a stage manager and a production coordinator in a large musical theater, which lends to her skills as a wedding planner. Her associate wedding coordinator, Jessica Baker, is dedicated to ensuring your day goes off without a hitch.

Spectacular Events offers timelines to keep everything on time for your day as well as to-do lists. A list of their services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals

Other Services
This company can plan military weddings as well as eco-friendly celebrations. Additional wedding types that can be planned include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double weddings
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Spectacular Events was formally known as Spectacular Events by Erin.

47 Reviews for Spectacular Events

47 Spectacular Events Reviews

Molly
Featured
Molly and Owen

Married on 06/08/2019

Erin and Jessica were essential to our wedding!

I cant imagine our wedding day without Erin and Jessica! We got married outdoors at our family home with over 200 relatives and friends. Also, we got married in New York and planned our wedding from ... Read more LA. Erin, with her superb organization and communication skills, kept us on track and made sure we weren't forgetting any important details. She was very accessible, professional, energetic and really fun to work with. She reached out to all our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. All this pre-planning made our day run so smoothly. Nothing was missed! We are so thankful for her help. Jessica has master crowd management skills and seamlessly kept the day running smoothly. She fixed issues before they became problems and she anticipated my needs - bringing me supplies, food and drinks. She made sure we didn't miss out on any part of the wedding day. I highly recommend them for your special day!

V
Virginia B

Married on 06/15/2019

Erin was our wedding coordinator for my daughters wedding

We hired Erin as our wedding day coordinator for my daughters wedding this past weekend and she blew us away! Erin was absolutely amazing. She was professional, poised and gracious at all times. I was ... Read more on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, but it was the best decision I ever made!! As the mother of the bride, my greatest fear was not being able to enjoy my daughters special day, but Erin made this all possible. We spoke on a regular basis leading up to the wedding and she answered all of my questions and any concerns promptly. Erin kept in contact with all of the wedding vendors as well as keeping in touch with the bridal party. Anything we needed, Erin was there. Me and my daughters felt like she was part of our family right from the start. She is so personable and easy to work with! I would tell anyone who is questing hiring a wedding coordinator to stop questioning it and do it! I highly recommend hiring Erin, she is worth every penny!!!

N
Nora G

Married on 05/11/2019

Truly Spectacular

Erin is absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I are so happy that we hired her to be our wedding coordinator. We initially thought that we could probably get by without a wedding coordinator, but as ... Read more the day got closer we decided it might be worth it to at least look into options. Just from my first phone call with Erin, I already felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. And it only got better from there. We were very busy in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and Erin made sure that everything that needed to be done got done. She is extremely dedicated, patient, detail-oriented, and a great source of advice, not to mention simply a fun person to be around. Our other vendors commented to us on how much they enjoyed working with Erin and how much she impressed them as a coordinator. Our wedding day went extremely smoothly thanks to Erin's expert guidance. Anyone reading this should hire her!