SpeechLess Strings

Boston, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About SpeechLess Strings

Speechless Strings is a wedding music service based in Boston, Massachusetts. Their slogan, “music needs no words,” is reflective of the idea that music can speak to you without vocals. SpeechLess Strings does just that. What truly sets SpeechLess apart from competitors is that they play their own unique versions of classic and contemporary songs that people know and love. Their musicians are flexible - and their versatile repertoire is customizable not only to your liking, but so is the sound of their band!

Experience

SpeechLess Strings exemplary musicians have performed for numerous private and corporate events including performances for A-list celebrities such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, top-level CEOs such as Michael Bloomberg, Peter Grauer and sports stars such as Pierre Garçon and Chris Ivory. Past clients also include The Boston Red Sox, Stella Artois, French Connection, WGBH, WAAF, Sabra, Dana Farber, WEEI, MIT, MGH, Northeastern University, Mercedes Benz, as well as many other notable clients who have entrusted them to be the stellar soundtrack to many important events!

SpeechLess performs as a string ensemble, a jazz combo, and a full on a party band featuring multiple vocalists. The group's size and instrumentation can be modified to perfectly match your style, and your needs. Their aim is to deliver a tailor-made soundtrack for your special day, with services that include:

• Bilingual MC

Y
Featured
Yessenya

Married on 04/16/2016

The best choice I made in my entire wedding planning was having SpeechLess at my wedding. They are professional and very talented! Scott is great to work with, he was so helpful every step of the way. ... Read more They created great memories for my husband and I. We can't thank them enough! Everyone of our guest had something great to say about SpeechLess. One of my friends loved them so much that she has booked them for her wedding. I can't wait to get to see them again!

Julianna
LARRY PEOTTER

Married on 06/28/2019

They are amazing!

I am so happy we hired speechless strings, they were AMAZING! I wanted to walk down the aisle to "Bittersweet Symphony" and they learned it in advance just for us! I highly recommend them :) Read more I am so happy we hired speechless strings, they were AMAZING! I wanted to walk down the aisle to "Bittersweet Symphony" and they learned it in advance just for us! I highly recommend them :)

M
Mm Ww

Married on 06/03/2019

Yes, book them

Really, SpeechLess delivered above-and-beyond expectations, and we had high expectations. They were professional throughout, got what we were trying to do, and showed up BIG time on wedding day - ... Read more music was phenomenal. We loved and guests loved as well. Thank you Scott, Julian, and team.