SpeechLess

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About SpeechLess

SpeechLess is an award-winning band based out of Boston, Massachusetts. Their goal is to bring style, personality and energy to your wedding. They want coordinating your music to be easy and stress-fress. SpeechLess is skilled in a variety of musical genres, including: jazz, R&B and instrumental funk.

Experience
This band is comprised of musicians from all over the world. Many of the members graduated from the Berklee School of Music. They've performed for A-listers such as Taylor Swift, Leonardo Dicaprio, Jonah Hill, Michael Bloomberg, Steph Curry and Kyle Irving. In 2017 and 2018, they won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award.

SpeechLess offers four to six musicians for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They're extremely versatile in their sound and they can seamlessly transition from electric to acoustic. Their services include:

• Music during breaks

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 07/29/2017

We were blown away by Speechless’s performance for our wedding ceremony and reception. The three-piece acoustic band that played throughout the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We were thrilled with ... Read more the songs that they learned for us, which turned out better than we could have imagined. Scott was very helpful in selecting the songs and guided us to find songs we loved that would also translate well to a string trio. The larger band that played throughout the reception was also so amazing! The dance floor was super energetic all night, all to the credit of the band. Additionally, Scott and the Speechless musicians were willing to perform a special song with a relative, which was truly special. They catered their choices to fit the mood across the evening, and engaged with our guests. Overall, we couldn’t have asked for more from our wedding music and would 100% recommend Speechless for a wedding or any event.

Ravi
Ravi Krishnaswami

Married on 06/29/2019

Top Notch! (And I work in music)

I'm a performing, professional musician myself and I can tell if a band is unengaged, unprepared, lacking in chops, or just unable to read a room. No problem here, this band was top notch. I was so ... Read more impressed with the passion they brought to their performance, the creativity of their arrangements, which felt familiar but also true to their unique members' talents, and their canny ability to keep the party going well past when it should have.

Nancy
Nancy

Married on 12/21/2018

Speechless Delivers!!!!

I would like to start this review by saying that one of my best friends is the lead singer in a rock band and we go to a lot of concerts and musical performances every year. Music is one of my ... Read more passions! Aside from the ceremony, the most important aspect of our wedding was the live music. I even had our venue change the floor plan to accommodate a bigger dance floor. Needless to say, I was relentless in my research for the perfect band. We decided to hire Speechless, and I’m happy to say, it was the best part of the reception! We chose an eight piece version of this multi talented, multifaceted group of musicians. For our procession and recession they played beautiful instrumental versions of some of my favorite Beatles songs. During cocktail hour and dinner they played jazz with rich melodies that relaxed and loosened up the crowd. By the time we hit the dance floor they were in full dance mode with some awesome all time favorites and current pop songs. But more than just their musical talent, the band knew how to interacted with our guests. The high energy was contagious...from the saxophone player coming onto the dance floor, to the lead singers pumping up the crowd.They had great personalities. Speechless was so good that my guest were googling them on the Internet the next day. If you like to dance, and you love live music, then you need to hire Speechless! I scored a home run with my wedding reception thanks to Speechless!