Speir Makeup Artistry

Queen Creek, AZ · View map

About Speir Makeup Artistry

Heather Speir is a Professional Makeup Artist who recieved her Certificate from THE MAKEUP ARTIST STUDIO in Richmond, VA. With that certificate she possesses the techniques, sanitation requirements, and professionalism that all Pro Makeup Artists use today. She was also given the tools to provide airbrush services to give anyone that flawless face. She uses professional products such as M.A.C , URBAN DECAY, SMASHBOX, SEPHORA KRYOLAN AND TEMPTU. She offers reasonable limited prices and can travel however, a small traveling fee will be applied to the cost. Available for any event (i.e. Weddings, Military Balls, Proms, Homecomings, Night out with the girls, Makeup lessons.. etc) and can do a trial session with you so that you are completely satisfied with the look for your event. For questions, prices and to book an appointment please call or email me.

Please visit my website: http://www.wix.com/speirheather/makeup-aritst

2 Reviews for Speir Makeup Artistry

2 Speir Makeup Artistry Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Event date: 05/11/2012

I used Speir Makeup Artistry for a Military Ball and I have to say I've never felt more beautiful. All of my inperfections where covered up yet the makeup felt light and airy. I can't thank Heather ... Read more Heather enough I loved my makeup! (just to note I was sick you couldn't tell) I really felt like my makeup was me and that I was absoultly beautifuly perfect that night!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 07/20/2013

If I had to describe the make up done for our wedding in one word it would be breathtaking. I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Read more If I had to describe the make up done for our wedding in one word it would be breathtaking. I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life.

Speir Makeup Artistry FAQ