Sperry Tents Hamptons

Bridgehampton, New York · View map · Visit website

About Sperry Tents Hamptons

Sperry Tents Hamptons is a premium tent rental company located in Bridgehampton, New York. These handcrafted, New England sailmaker tents offer elegance and romance to your event. The professional team at Sperry Tents Hamptons are dedicated to customer service and the satisfaction of couples throughout the entire planning process.

Experience
Steve Sperry, founder and sailmaker, created his first tent in the 1970s from sailcloth. The company was founded in response to a need - a tent for one of Steve’s family functions. Today, Steve’s sons, Tim and Matt, carry on the knowledge and tradition of sailcloth tents.

Products Offered
No matter the guest count, Sperry Tents Hamptons has a tent that will fit your event. Sperry Tents Hamptons can assist with the layout and design for your reception. They offer an online layout planner for their clients, offering an easy, stress-free experience to all clients. The experienced team will deliver and setup your event rentals on your special day. Additionally, the company offers an array of rental equipment for your wedding, including:

• Tent lighting

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 09/22/2018

Diane the Superstar!

Diane was simply incredible, from beginning of our planning experience right until the day of. She was so responsive with any question I had and was an absolute delight to work with. Our Sperry tent ... Read more was beautiful and everything I dreamed of - the tent attendants were so pleasant and had the tent up and down seamlessly. Any request I had for walls up then down was met without a question! I seriously recommend them to every who are even slightly considering them! You won't regret it!!

Mimi
Mimi

Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely seamless process working with Sperry Tents + Diane!

Working with Diane at Sperry Tents was an absolute dream. We were married in September at Navy Beach restaurant in Montauk and knew that we wanted to plan the ceremony and reception outdoors. Having a ... Read more tent was the only way to guarantee a rain plan, so I reached out to Diane and she responded immediately with all of the information I needed to select a tent size, dance floor, lights, etc. Throughout the following ~1 year leading up to the wedding, I continued to have questions and she would always respond right away. We ended up upgrading to a larger tent & dance floor size + adding heating as insurance, and the whole process was completely seamless. On the day of the wedding, we showed up at the venue and the tent was absolutely perfect - the setup was exactly what we wanted and added an elegant touch to the already beautiful space. I could not recommend Sperry Tents + Diane's team more!

D
Dana

Married on 09/15/2018

Great to work with

Very professional and experienced. The setup was perfect, just as planned, and we had no issues working with them. Read more Very professional and experienced. The setup was perfect, just as planned, and we had no issues working with them.